Roadracers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadracers

Another little known movie out of the early 90s has just been released on bluray and DVD. This movie was written and directed by Robert Rodriguez for Showtime after El Mariachi came out and before Desperado. It was basically made so that Rodriguez could prove to the studio execs that Salma Hayek could speak English well enough to star in Desperado.

It's pretty cheesy and low production value, but has that anarchist RR trademark to some ridiculously over the top scenes and dialogue that simultaneously parodies and pays homage to the 50s rebel movies with some decent music. If the twist on the drag race about 7 minutes into the start of the movie doesn't make you fall on your face laughing you probably need to work on your sense of humor. It's like 8 bucks for bluray on amazon.

I may have tocheck it out
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

It also has the 56 Chevy vert from Planet Terror, and the character of JT, though played by a different actor and in a different restaurant. It is seriously cheesy, but if you like Machete, or any of his other over the top films, you'll probably be able to enjoy this for what it is. Glad I can finally ditch my old ass VHS copy.

Comment

Salma tits?

Comment

Looking as tasty as ever. Pretty decent shot of her nipples through a vintage 50s dress if you're paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Looking as tasty as ever. Pretty decent shot of her nipples through a vintage 50s dress if you're paying attention.
            That may be worth a watch just for that

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I missed that

Comment

This is up on Netflix streaming now.

Comment

"You better stick to Spanish, because your English bites. You puta!"

The first 10 minutes has been entertaining.

Comment

Added to my que, might have to watch it tonight.

Comment

2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

I finished it tonight, worth checking out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          I finished it tonight, worth checking out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Glad you liked it!

Comment

Working...
                          X