• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
    *yawn* Ill be playing some video games.
    Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'll be watching TV.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
      Going tomorrow at 1030 the amstar off of nwhwy sells reserved seating. I'm excited to not deal with lines n running in hoping to get my fav seat.
      Lol I've never bought "reserved" seating since it's never packed there.
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• So... did you like it Hugo?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
          So... did you like it Hugo?
          It was badass as far as action goes. It felt slow paced during the first 15 minutes. The Mandarin was a letdown for me though. I understand the purpose he served but it felt like a cop out. They could've used that for a part 4 instead. What was even worse is how they failed to truly show the after effects on The Avengers it had on Tony correctly. Panic attacks? In his own words "don't be a pussy". This wouldve been a perfect opportunity to delve into his alcoholism after what happened in NY. The storyline felt weak and all over the place; similar to The Avengers. Although it was slightly better than Ironman 2 I don't think it was as good as the first. I'll have to watch it again to judge it better.
          Last edited by idrivea4banger; 05-03-2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Mild spoilers, mofos:

I don't really disagree with any of that. A lot of people are going to be pissed about The Mandarin. I thought it was funny, but at the same time, I kind of wished they would have gone the traditional villain route.

Comment

• Spoiler question...
              So now pepper potz is a fucking extremis badass? Does that mean Tony will give himself extremis since he fixed the whole blowing up problem at the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Spoiler question...
                Spoiler ALERT:

Well apparently he got her fixed up, but that's a loaded answer and I'm hoping for is that he just made it to where she can use it and contain it just fine. Remember he's the one that wrote down that mathematical problem or whatever the fuck it was and they wanted him to tweak it to make it perfect.

Comment

• It was better than expected. I'm glad Tony Stark's supporting cast played a larger role. Just him alone movie after movie couldn't sustain itself forever.

Like the Mexican said, the Mandarin was a let down, but the follow-up kinda made up for it. I did like what they did to Pepper, but not how they finished with her. Cool Mustang alert, too.

I'm a bit pissed about the extra clip at the end. I had a full bladder and waited for it. It did not deliver.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Spoiler question...
                    Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Spoiler ALERT:
                    My $.02

I think that Stark wasn't going to have her keep extremis. He did say he was going to fix her. Shed be in danger if someone wanted to get a hold of her blood to use extremis for their own purpose. I'm sure he's modified it for himself after his heart repair. There's no way he wouldn't use it to his advantage. After all being in the suit is going to push his beyond his limitations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      It was better than expected. I'm glad Tony Stark's supporting cast played a larger role. Just him alone movie after movie couldn't sustain itself forever.

Like the Mexican said, the Mandarin was a let down, but the follow-up kinda made up for it. I did like what they did to Pepper, but not how they finished with her. Cool Mustang alert, too.

I'm a bit pissed about the extra clip at the end. I had a full bladder and waited for it. It did not deliver.
                      Agreed. In was hoping the extra would have been better
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• hope they decide to cast him in iron man 4 but dahm they r going to pay him some $$$

Comment

• I hear the haji copy here on base is pretty good quality. Time to go get it and watch.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Spoiler alert!

The explosion of the suit didn't kill old dude but supergoopy kicking a missile/rocket and blasting it did? Dafuq is that mess!?

Comment

• Just got back and I'm disappointed. The lack of ironman in the middle of the movie and lack of all the other suits sucked. I watch ironman for ironman not tony stark being dramatic. Most of the movie was him milking a busted up suit and him being mister detective.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                                Just got back and I'm disappointed. The lack of ironman in the middle of the movie and lack of all the other suits sucked. I watch ironman for ironman not tony stark being dramatic. Most of the movie was him milking a busted up suit and him being mister detective.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                                The whole point of him being without his suit was for him to realize that the suit didn't make him Ironman. He "is" Ironman, the suit is just an added bonus. It takes more than just the suit to be Ironman. For all the gadgetry and smarmy attitude its his intellect and pride that gives him the skills to and ability to become the hero he needs to be towards the end of the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X