Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas

I decided to check this new show out since I have never seen the old one. After they pulled up to a water well rig that was supposed to be drilling 2 miles deep for oil I turned that shit off.

I watched it. It was ok. Lots of it were cheesy as hell, like the Cowboys stadium scene. Other than that, plot wise, it was just like I remember the old show......everyone is trying to fuck over everyone else and they didnt waste any time getting into that.

If it didnt have JR, Bobby, etc I dont think I would have liked it at all.
    Last edited by Txstang1; 06-17-2012, 12:42 PM.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

i remember the old show. but wasn't too into it. i do like this this show and am a fan of the guy who plays as J.R's son, he was in that FX tv show "Over There" only lasted one season,
      but i thought "Over There" was a bad ass army show.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I watched the old show with my parents a lot when I was younger. I think it was an interesting idea to relaunch it but bring back JR and Bobby. Haven't seen it, but if done right it could be good. Still remember the whole "Who shot JR?" thing from the 80s.

Comment

I watched the first 2 episodes and have liked what i seen so far. Without Bobby and J.R. Ewing back to help bridge the gap it would not have worked as well.
          sigpic

Comment

decent show..

Comment

Working...
            X