Amazing Spiderman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
    movie sucked horrible dragged on forever about hour in he finally puts on a mask holy shit its like twilight mixed with smallville worst movie i've seen so far this year. AVOID
    I wouldn't go that far. Its good. What was up with the ending credits scene.
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      I wouldn't go that far. Its good. What was up with the ending credits scene.
      It's Norman Osborn.

The actor who plays him is Michael Massee, who discharged the weapon which accidentally killed Brandon Lee in 1993 during the filming of The Crow.

Watched it tonight and I thought it was better than the other Spiderman movie. I liked that it wasn't too campy and cartoonish. The final scene shot was badass, I'm sure it was a nod to one of the comics cover art. I wonder if they will work in the death of Gwen Stacy in this series. Also I noticed they left out some scene from the trailer where Connor's told Parker "You have no idea what you really are". This had me under the impression that his father may have done something to Peter when he was young. Hence why he hadn't mutated like Connor did. Did they happen to mention anything about a Venom serum? Don't remember if it was talked about.
      Last edited by idrivea4banger; 07-08-2012, 12:09 AM.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I didn't here anything about venom. I was listening real hard for that too. I had a feeling it was Osborn.
        .....bro....

Comment

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06...ng/?hpt=hp_bn9

Two more 'Spider-Man' sequels coming

It looks like "The Amazing Spider-Man" has a few more webs to sling.

Sony Pictures' Chairman of Worldwide Marketing and Distribution, Jeff Blake, announced the dates for two more 'Spider-Man' sequels - and the schedule extends into 2018.

"The Amazing Spider-Man," the 2012 reboot of the series (which followed three Sam Raimi-directed films in the 2000s) took in over $750 million at the worldwide box office last year. Production is already under way in New York on "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," set for release on May 2, 2014.

Banking on the success of the new series, the studio has plans for a third film to be released on June 10, 2016, followed by the fourth installment, scheduled for May 4, 2018.

" 'Spider-Man' is our most important, most successful, and most beloved franchise," Blake said in a statment. "We're thrilled that we are in a position to lock in these prime release dates over the next five years."

Chances are Spidey fans worldwide are nodding their heads in agreement.

Comment

Working...
          X