Grown Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grown Ups

I liked it, a feel good family type movie. I think Adam Sandler's movies have been pretty good lately, he had some not so funny ones after The Waterboy.

I could relate to this one, with the spoiled kids, video games, texting and how all his buddies talked so much shit to one another, reminded me of my friends lol.

It has a great cast, could have used some more Chris Rock though, IMO.

I loved every Adam Sandler movie with the exception of punch drunk love or whatever that dumbass movie was called

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      I liked it, a feel good family type movie. I think Adam Sandler's movies have been pretty good lately, he had some not so funny ones after The Waterboy.

I could relate to this one, with the spoiled kids, video games, texting and how all his buddies talked so much shit to one another, reminded me of my friends lol.

It has a great cast, could have used some more Chris Rock though, IMO.

lol this is a funny movie
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Thought it had a couple of funny parts but for the most part I thought it was pretty lame. It's definitely a good movie for parents to watch with their kids though.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          I loved every Adam Sandler movie with the exception of punch drunk love or whatever that dumbass movie was called
          You loved

???

Comment

Working...
          X