Clint Eastwood - Trouble with the Curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Eastwood - Trouble with the Curve

Looks like it has some estrogen, but Clint Eastwood usually doesn't disappoint.

LMFAO "Get out of here before I have a heart attack trying to kill you." Won't see it in the theater, but definitely Netflix.

Comment

Clint Eastwood is my favorite actor ever. I feel lucky that he has lived as long as he has and continued to make excellent movies.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Clint Eastwood is my favorite actor ever. I feel lucky that he has lived as long as he has and continued to make excellent movies.
        Yup, we should all kiss his wrinkled ass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          LMFAO "Get out of here before I have a heart attack trying to kill you." Won't see it in the theater, but definitely Netflix.
          Cheap ass.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Couldnt agree more. He is one tough son of a bitch. Looks like a good watch. Decent comedy for sure
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I recently thought the same thing, he is such a badass and a true acting legend, hopefully he lives many more years. We should also change all the Chuck Norris meme's to Clint Eastwood because we all know he is better than Chuck!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

He is definitely our generations john Wayne. Imo

Comment

Just seent this for the first time. It was OK but the baseball parts sucked. That tubby schmuck was the best they could do for "the next Pujols", a "five tool player"?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    He is definitely our generations john Wayne. Imo
                    He's only 22 years younger than what Wayne would have been. Maybe the generation before us.

Comment

Working...
                    X