No announcement yet.

Kick Ass 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I barely saw the first Kick Ass earlier in the week. It was better than I was expecting and might go see the new one.

Comment

Every critic review I've read has been negative. Every user review has been positive. I'm convinced that most critics these days just refuse to enjoy a movie. I know that it's their job to critique things but no reviews highlight positives anymore. Then again, most of these critics are nerdy little turds.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        Every critic review I've read has been negative. Every user review has been positive. I'm convinced that most critics these days just refuse to enjoy a movie. I know that it's their job to critique things but no reviews highlight positives anymore. Then again, most of these critics are nerdy little turds.
        My mom is a movie/tv critic. She enjoys most of the movies unless they're dog shit.

And as for the little nerdy turds... theirs actually only 2 or 3 of them out of 50 that show up LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Do they belong to Jim Carrey?

His whole rant about violence in the film, etc AFTER getting paid to do it is why I'll wait until I can see a pirated version. Fuck him.

Stevo
          He backed down from all of that after the fact. Probably after threats of lawsuit or blacklisting by the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            He backed down from all of that after the fact. Probably after threats of lawsuit or blacklisting by the studio.
            Hmm...ya...make a movie, get paid for it, then go online and tell everyone not to see it. No issues there!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              as you said, hes already gotten his money. dont punish the people who made it
              That'll teach him.
              Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I may be wrong, but he gets a percentage of the net profits from the movie.

As far as the people who made the movie, maybe they shouldn't have hired a douchebag like Carrey. I do my best not to financially support people who support the restriction of our rights as Americans.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                I may be wrong, but he gets a percentage of the net profits from the movie.

As far as the people who made the movie, maybe they shouldn't have hired a douchebag like Carrey. I do my best not to financially support people who support the restriction of our rights as Americans.

Stevo
                all depends on his agreement with the film makers, if hes bashing it I can only assume hes been paid. I really like Jim, so it sucks hes being such an ass. Im still a fan of his tho

Comment

One of the funnest movies I've ever seen. Seriously...just sit back and enjoy it. Fucking hilarious and great action scenes.

Comment

One of the funnest movies I've ever seen. Seriously...just sit back and enjoy it. Fucking hilarious and great action scenes.
                    out on that now

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      out on that now
                      Oh you're still alive? I wouldn't want my tax dollars paying for your movie ticket anyways.

Comment

Oh you're still alive? I wouldn't want my tax dollars paying for your movie ticket anyways.
                        ill spend them buying a book of fresh comebacks and a tampon instead mmkay?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                          ill spend them buying a book of fresh comebacks and a tampon instead mmkay?
                          You're so funny, well respected, and loved by your family, friends, and Jesus.

Comment

You're so funny, well respected, and loved by your family, friends, and Jesus.

lol!

Comment

Part two sucked. It's terrible. Why did they change directors?

Comment

Fucking hilarious and great action scenes.
                                I agree, several LOL moments. I really enjoyed it, not sure why it took me so long to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X