No announcement yet.

Seven Psychopaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt even make it all the way through it.

Comment

This reminded me a lot of the "trying to hard to be an indie movie" movies that came out in the 90's after Pulp Fiction, like 2 Days in the Valley, and The Boondock Saints. Poor exercise in failing to write off beat characters. A shame, considering the cast. It had real potential.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        This reminded me a lot of the "trying to hard to be an indie movie" movies that came out in the 90's after Pulp Fiction, like 2 Days in the Valley, and The Boondock Saints. Poor exercise in failing to write off beat characters. A shame, considering the cast. It had real potential.
        What's wrong with 2 Days in the Valley? Charlize Theron shows her tits.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          What's wrong with 2 Days in the Valley? Charlize Theron shows her tits.

That movie is pure shit.

Comment

The Boondock Saints didn't try to be an indie movie.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I saw this in the $1 theater months ago. I almost walked out and wanted my $1 back..

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                The Boondock Saints didn't try to be an indie movie.

Oh.

Comment

Oh.
                  Even though you didn't like the movie you might wanna check out the documentary "Overnight." It's about Troy Duffy the director of Boondock Saints and basically how him being an asshole to the jews in Hollywood got him blacklisted. If anything it will give you a reason to hate on the movie even more. The guy is a real prick.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                  X