No announcement yet.

X-Men:Days of Future Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paying homage to the 2003 series? Or old man Logan?? Full trailer releases on Tuesday.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post

Paying homage to the 2003 series? Or old man Logan?? Full trailer releases on Tuesday.
      If only Hugh Jackman was as smart as Robert Downey Jr, he would be a billionaire.

So how does this movie tie into the others? Obviously a sequal to the First class but is it involved in the original trilogy also?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
        If only Hugh Jackman was as smart as Robert Downey Jr, he would be a billionaire.

So how does this movie tie into the others? Obviously a sequal to the First class but is it involved in the original trilogy also?
        I thought I read this is using alternate time lines, and Cable would be part of the explanation.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I believe he's gotten a goodly sum from these. Not a billion, but in the hundreds of millions of dollars. In dollars, he would appear to be smart enough.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What's the difference between this Logan and the others?

Comment

It's going to jump back and forth and the present timeline takes place after X men 2. This movie will basically alter things to fix the problem that was X3.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

It's going to jump back and forth and the present timeline takes place after X men 2. This movie will basically alter things fix the problem that was X3.
                I think it is funny that the movies duplicate the same mistakes as the comics. The comics are always rewriting the history to fix a problem from a recent story line.

oh yea, and I sent a gift card to Andy Dalton for such a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I think it is funny that the movies duplicate the same mistakes as the comics. The comics are always rewriting the history to fix a problem from a recent story line.

oh yea, and I sent a gift card to Andy Dalton for such a great job.
                  Sigue le cabrón!

Comment

It's going to jump back and forth and the present timeline takes place after X men 2. This movie will basically alter things to fix the problem that was X3.

What all was wrong with X3?? I'm not a comic book nerd so i'm not "in the know"

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      What all was wrong with X3?? I'm not a comic book nerd so i'm not "in the know"
                      It was a terrible movie.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        It was a terrible movie.

No kidding. Awful.

For some reason, I've just never did get into the X-Men movies. I did like the first Origin one with Wolverine, but I hardly ever watch it compared to the current Avengers cannon movies.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          No kidding. Awful.

For some reason, I've just never did get into the X-Men movies. I did like the first Origin one with Wolverine, but I hardly ever watch it compared to the current Avengers cannon movies.
                          It is Bryan Singer. I don't really like his movies in general. They just seem way too cheesy. I liked the very first X-men movie but didn't care for the second two. I only watched them because I love the X-men.

The third one would have been so much better if it had just solely focused on the Dark Phoenix and didn't involve Magneto.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            It was a terrible movie.

Hmm, I liked it but I'm not too picky when it comes to comic book movies. Except Green Latern, didn't like that one

Comment

Comment

Well that looks interesting.

I hate revolving all of these movies around Wolverine though.

Comment

Working...
                                X