No announcement yet.

House of Cards, Kevin Spacey Dir: David Fincher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished today on my lunch. Sounds like the shit is going to hit the fan next season. They picked the perfect name for this show.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Lying asshole!
      You sound disappointed.....

I watched them all within a week. Great series, can't wait for the next season. I went looking for the "next" episode as the ending was a bit..... well, different than I expected.

Comment

wow, just finished season one. FUCKING SUPERB, pumped for season2!

Comment

Late to the party but finished this series over the weekend... Great show, I love the little asides by Spacey.

Comment

Just started episode one, we'll see if it's worth taking a break from breaking bad for
            --Marcus

Comment

Hemlock Grove (Eli Roth, Famke Jannsen) released today.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                Just started episode one, we'll see if it's worth taking a break from breaking bad for
                I watched 3 1/3 episodes, didn't get into it so stopped watching it. I'm not a Kevin Spacey fan tho, so that may be part of it.

Comment

I had a lazy day today and watched 5 episodes. Damn good show so far, only thing I'm not a big fan of is Spacey's accent.

Comment

Oh, and looks like they're pulling the plug after season 2.

'House Of Cards' Season 2 Likely To Be Its Last, Producer Says

The reign of "House Of Cards" may be short-lived. According to executive producer Rick Cleveland, the upcoming 13-episode Season 2 is likely to be the show's last.

Netflix ordered the Kevin Spacey-fronted drama directly to series with a two season commitment, bypassing the typical pilot stage.

"'House of Cards' is only going to go a second season and I think that’s it," Cleveland told Gold Derby. "Kevin Spacey likes to do movies and Robin Wright likes to do movies," he added.

However, executive producer and creator Beau Willimon had previously tweeted that he hopes to write more seasons.

At the 2013 Emmy Awards, "House of Cards" picked up three statues and shook up the race. Stars Spacey and Wright both earned nominations in the lead drama categories.

Season 2 is currently in production. Details are scarce, but Oscar winner Jodie Foster will helm an episode.

Comment

Damn it.

Comment

Well, tap the brakes.

LOS ANGELES -- The House of Cards won't be folding any time soon, according to Netflix's Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos.

"Our intent is that the show keeps going," said Sarandos during his keynote speech at the 9th Annual Film Independent Forum in Los Angeles this weekend. "It was a 26-episode commitment. It was not our intent that it would just run for two seasons," added Sarandos, who played an instrumental role in Netflix's foray into original content.

Sarandos' comments dispelled recent remarks attributed to House of Cards co-executive producer Rick Cleveland that the Emmy-nominated thriller starring Kevin Spacey may end after a second season. At the Vancouver International Film Festival in early October, Cleveland said, "House of Cards is only going to go to a second season and I think that's it. Kevin Spacey likes to do movies and Robin Wright likes to do movies as well." There is currently no deal in place for a third season, but talks are in progress now according to Deadline Hollywood.

House of Cards entered the history books when it became the first program (along with Netflix's Arrested Development) not aired on traditional broadcast or cable networks nominated in top Emmy categories.Cards garnered nine nominations and three wins for its first season. It is currently in the last week of production on Season 2, set to debut early next year.

Comment

That's good to hear, time will tell.

Comment

I just finished watching all of it and I can't wait for season 2. I like all of the deceit and playing one another.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I just finished too, Frank is a ruthless mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                I just finished too, Frank is a ruthless mofo.
                                Yeah he is. It seems like he has gotten a taste of killing now and I'm looking forward to the next season, I'm sure there will be more people dying, maybe his lover/reporter will be next that it now looks like she maybe turning on him.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X