House of Cards, Kevin Spacey Dir: David Fincher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Unsubscribing from this thread for a few days, you cocksuckers...

Hey, I'm keeping my posts pretty vague for now! You guys have a couple of weeks before it will be unacceptable to not be caught up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Sucks to watch it all at once because now it's over for another 6mo/year lol
      This.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      scandal is a decent show that somewhat pacifies the House of Cards itch.
      My wife and her friends watch that show.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Just wait until you see what happens with his security guy towards the end of the season..
      That.was.different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Yep!
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Eiffel Tower

Comment

haha

Comment

• Damn, I need my HOCs fix, I think I'm going to start it over...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn, I need my HOCs fix, I think I'm going to start it over...
                  Feeling the same
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Damn, I need my HOCs fix, I think I'm going to start it over...
                    I rewatched the entire first season in the two days before the second was released.

Comment

• Just watched S2E1, they certainly didn't beat around the bush!

Comment

• From House of Cards FB page..

The leaked script from Season 3 Episode 1

Comment

• I'm sure it has nothing to do with April Fool's day or anything. Especially since the dialogue is from ID4.

Comment

• I'm so fucking tired of April Fools jokes, its really gay...

BTW I have my wife hooked and she is finishing up with two episodes left. My second go around...
                            Originally posted by Silverback

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I'm sure it has nothing to do with April Fool's day or anything. Especially since the dialogue is from ID4.
                              Obviously its April fools thing.. but I thought it was well written peice that when reading I could picture Kevin Spacey saying all those things.. I just thought it was funny.. and with the "Independence Day" one liner to top it off..

Comment

• I saw the facebook post, but didn't have time to read it earlier lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X