No announcement yet.

Fast and Furious 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read an article that said pretty much all of the cars had LS motors. I'm sure they dubbed over the engine sounds to make them seem authentic.

I still want to know where the fuck all these street races take place with stripper poles and dozens of scantily clad women dancing all over the place. Most of the women I saw at street races back in the day were rather tubby and wearing Nascar shirts.

Comment

I enjoyed it but could have been more realistic. Seriously that plane could easily take off with 20 cars attached to it.

Comment

I saw it today and really enjoyed it. Sure alot of the stuff is unbelievable but that's not what you see these movies for.

Comment

Pretty good movie, the cheesiness is not as rampant as the previous films. I liked the opening montage, made me feel old as hell lol. I dug the shit out of the skylines. The storyline wasn't too bad either. Was the Jason Statham scene in Tokyo Drift? I remember the Benz hitting Han. I bet he's Shaw's brother. So the next film will finally put Tokyo Drift in the correct place of continuity in the series. Ride or die bitches!
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Pretty good movie, the cheesiness is not as rampant as the previous films. I liked the opening montage, made me feel old as hell lol. I dug the shit out of the skylines. The storyline wasn't too bad either. Was the Jason Statham scene in Tokyo Drift? I remember the Benz hitting Han. I bet he's Shaw's brother. So the next film will finally put Tokyo Drift in the correct place of continuity in the series. Ride or die bitches!
            I looked it up on IMDB and it shows Statham listed as Shaw's brother for the next movie. I have actually enjoyed the whole series with the exception of FF2 in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I will say that that runway must be about 60 fucking miles long.

Comment

LOL! That was the first thing we were commenting about after the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  I looked it up on IMDB and it shows Statham listed as Shaw's brother for the next movie. I have actually enjoyed the whole series with the exception of FF2 in Miami.
                  Oh wow I didnt even bother to look that up, lol I jjust took a wild guess. FF2 is one of the best quotable ones cuz!
                  Last edited by idrivea4banger; 05-30-2013, 10:13 AM.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I live my life 10 sequals at a time...

Comment

Fun movie!!!! Kids loved all the action and the fun race scenes

Comment

Just saw it. Loved it
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

saw it thursday night. i got what i wanted out of it. as bad as these are, they sure are enjoyable.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            I live my life 10 sequals at a time...
                            I really hope part 7 will be the end of it

Comment

Why? Just don't watch.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

No kidding. I hope they keep on making 'em. They make me laugh, and they aren't any worse than most of the other gravity defying dumbass action movies out there. I like that they keep the entire casts keep coming back. Part 8 needs to be that drug lord from part 2 getting out of prison and coming back for revenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X