Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be there

Comment

I loved the original, the rest were crap. I hope this one isn't too.

Comment

Awesome I can't wait! I actually watched the first one a couple nights ago and it's still amazing, those Damn raptors are a nightmare!

Comment

Poster in the link.

Because Universal Pictures doesn't have a presentation scheduled at Hall H this year, it's very unlikely that we will be getting the chance to see footage from Jurassic World this week - but that doesn't mean that the gigantic geek fest won't have any dinosaur presence.

As you can see above, director Colin Trevorrow has revealed what is actually our first Jurassic World poster on his official Twitter account (or at least our first poster that isn't just the film's logo). While details are slim thanks to the social media site's character limit, we do know that the design was done by artist Mark Englert, and that the prints will be in short supply. Presumably at some point over the next few days the filmmaker or Universal will reveal exactly where fans will be able to pick up their copy. At this time, however, that information isn't currently available.

So what can we glean from this poster? Well, that certainly looks a lot like a Velociraptor standing in the middle of the drawing, but there are some other really interesting details in play as well. For starters, the dinosaur is standing on top of an overturned Jurassic Park Jeep - which also happens to have what looks like a nest of dinosaur eggs. Focusing more on the background, it looks like there is some major construction being done - which includes parts being flown in via helicopter. Exactly what is being built is still a bit of a mystery. It's clearly some kind of building. But what's that mountain-shaped thing sitting to the left of it?

Set 22 years after the original attempt at building a dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World begins with Jurassic Park actually being a successful, thriving establishment. We don't really know any of the major story beats yet, but we can probably guess that the dangerous, should-be-extinct creatures won't stay in their cages for the entire movie and will be freed to terrorize the human characters. The film's impressive cast includes Chris Pratt (soon to be seen in Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy), Bryce Dallas Howard, Judy Greer, Jake Johnson, Vincent D'Onofrio, Nick Robinson, Irrfan Khan, Ty Simpkins, BD Wong, and Omar Sy. Colin Trevorrow co-scripted the sequel with his writing partner Pat Crowley, and Steven Spielberg is back to produce.

While there is nothing on the official schedule, that doesn't mean that Universal Pictures doesn't have some kind of thing planned for San Diego Comic-Con later this week. Movie franchises are well known for launching interesting viral marketing campaigns during the expo. As we do every year, we'll be sending down a team down to Southern California to cover the event from the ground and keep you posted with regular updates, so stay tuned!

Comment

Looks like the Explorer that the T-Rex pushed into the tree in the first movie.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I remember when Jurassic Park came out, that was also when the Ford Explorer was new...it was a sexy SUV lol

Comment

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    I remember when Jurassic Park came out, that was also when the Ford Explorer was new...it was a sexy SUV lol
                    I remember cringing when they ruined all the explorers, I was thinking noooo, what a huge waste!

lol now.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I remember cringing when they ruined all the explorers, I was thinking noooo, what a huge waste!

lol now.
                      And that swanky new Wrangler.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        And that swanky new Wrangler.
                        I always thought it would be cool to have a wrangler painted up like the one in the movie and driving around warning about the dinosaurs coming.

Comment

Jurassic Park

Comment

Wrong movie pendejo. Jurassic World is the new movie and the trailer premiers on Thursday. Plus we have a thread on this already.

Comment

lol fail
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                lol fail
                                Again!

Comment

Working...
                                X