The Hangover 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hangover 3

Coming out in May. I hope they do a much better job than they did on 2.

I'm really surprised they're stretching out this far. The first was good. 2 was predictable and just unnecessary. I can't see anything they can do with 3 to make it watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      I'm really surprised they're stretching out this far. The first was good. 2 was predictable and just unnecessary. I can't see anything they can do with 3 to make it watchable.
      First off, 3 is supposed to be very different than the first two. 2 was funny, I thought. A lot of people complained that that it was "exactly the same as the first". Well, no fucking shit? Stupid asses went to a movie called Hangover 2. I don't know what they expected... I knew it would be the same, saw it anyways, and laughed. Same or not, 2 was still enjoyable in comparison to most of the pure shit that Hollywood spews out.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I still think Mike Tyson was the best part of the series so far.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight. dududududu punch

Comment

Yes, both wee pretty funny, especially the lost pictures on the closing credits in #2, lmao!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Tre tranny making fuck with Stu still cracks me up.

Comment

I thought two was funnier

Comment

never saw H2...I did not think the 1st one was that funny.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought 2 was hilarious. Just very repetitive with the old one. I'll still watch 3.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    First off, 3 is supposed to be very different than the first two. 2 was funny, I thought. A lot of people complained that that it was "exactly the same as the first". Well, no fucking shit? Stupid asses went to a movie called Hangover 2. I don't know what they expected... I knew it would be the same, saw it anyways, and laughed. Same or not, 2 was still enjoyable in comparison to most of the pure shit that Hollywood spews out.

They openly admitted to carbon copying the original script though. I expect at least a TINY amount of effort with sequels. I laughed at it a few times, but not even 1/10th as much as the first. This one is supposed to be completely new scenarios, so we'll see. I honestly think the first was one of the greatest comedies ever made, especially considering how original it was.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      They openly admitted to carbon copying the original script though. I expect at least a TINY amount of effort with sequels. I laughed at it a few times, but not even 1/10th as much as the first. This one is supposed to be completely new scenarios, so we'll see. I honestly think the first was one of the greatest comedies ever made, especially considering how original it was.
                      Nope, Airplane/Airplane sequels were the best comedies ever made. Leslie Nielson was the bomb, especially in the Naked Gun series, which now that I think about it, may be the funniest comedies ever too!

Comment

For some reason i like 2 better than 1. I guess "cause we're living here in Alan town." I can't wait for 3 to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Nope, Airplane/Airplane sequels were the best comedies ever made. Leslie Nielson was the bomb, especially in the Naked Gun series, which now that I think about it, may be the funniest comedies ever too!
                          Fletch, dude.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I'm with you. I went in with zero expectations and forgot Obama was President for nearly 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post

"One of." Might be time to get some glasses, old man!

Comment

Working...
                              X