No announcement yet.

Spartacus War of the Damned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a great series finale. I must say I teared up at end even though I knew what was going to happen.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

RIP Spartacus.
      RIP Andy Whitfield.

One of the best series to ever exist. Can't wait to watch it again.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Darn good.

Comment

Amazing. Anyone notice the whole to the future line. Are they working on a continuation?

Rome to spartacus to ???

Comment

Sad to see it go, but it was a great way to end the series.
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              Amazing. Anyone notice the whole to the future line. Are they working on a continuation?

Rome to spartacus to ???
              I could see them trying to spin into a Caesar show. He was a good character in Spartacus, and of course, the story is there for them...

Comment

I know I've said that the second full season of Spartacus was weak, but rewatch it. I think that I was butt-hurt about Andy being replaced. I've been marathoning the entire series and the second season is really goddamned good.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Andy didn't really get replaced.....he died from cancer. Yes, Andy was a better cast but situation as is, Liam did a good job the rest of the seasons.

I just watched all three (3.5) seasons last week. I like the shit out of it. I am wondering how come I never saw any of this before.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                  X