No announcement yet.

Ron Howard's RUSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched this yesterday. I thought it was fantastic. I was completely swallowed in with a ton of the little details that circle my thought processes.

Very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Watched this yesterday. I thought it was fantastic. I was completely swallowed in with a ton of the little details that circle my thought processes.

Very well done.

UH OH, now you're going to have slowhand telling you what all was wrong with the racing scenes

Comment

Or Magnum PI telling you he could do better with a GoPro.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
          I seent it today. As a car movie, not amazing, but I wouldnt sweat to watch it again. As a story between two rivals, pretty damn good. I think Ron Howard should have spent more time watching LeMans to try to figure out how he was going to shoot 1970s racing action, but other than that, I was disappointed that there were only about 17 people in the theater.

Bought it on bluray a few days ago. Instead of Lemans, he should have watched Grand Prix. Easily the best racing scenes ever filmed. I like it more than I did in the theater. Great movie for surround sound.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            UH OH, now you're going to have slowhand telling you what all was wrong with the racing scenes
            Are you butthurt about that? You're absolutely right that the racing footage wasn't the primary focus of the movie, but that doesn't mean it's not being talked up to a level that it just didn't achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Or Magnum PI telling you he could do better with a GoPro.
              Thou shalt not doubt Tom Selleck.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Thou shalt not doubt Tom Selleck.
                I like Tom, and I loved Magnum PI, but Tom's full time job is life support for the 'stache!
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Are you butthurt about that? You're absolutely right that the racing footage wasn't the primary focus of the movie, but that doesn't mean it's not being talked up to a level that it just didn't achieve.

Little behind are we? Obviously, that's your opinion and that's ok

Comment

Working...
                  X