Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^lmao
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I finally got to see this today. I'm glad I waited because I was the only person in the theater. The first one exceeded my expectations and so did this one. I think it was better than the first, great movie.

Comment

Watching it again, noticed a few pretty glaring plot holes, like the aether being buried half a mile from where the big battle is at the beginning, then Jane and Thor just so happening to stumble into the cave AGAIN and be transported back to London exactly where they needed to be. They could have done a little better writing there to connect the dots. Aside from that I really like this movie.

In the special features there is a hilarious short with The Mandarin in prison, with another cameo I won't spoil. Once again, I'm highly impressed at how much they've fleshed this series of movies out, and really paid attention to the details.

Comment

Connecting characters and plots is what comics is all about. All the little extras at the end or little plot points that connect the movies and characters in these movies are done the same way in the comics.

It is impressive how well they have pulled it all off and made these movies relate to the common movie goer who knows nothing of the background or history of the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            It is impressive how well they have pulled it all off and made these movies relate to the common movie goer who knows nothing of the background or history of the characters.

That's me.

Comment

Working...
            X