The Impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Impossible

I had never even heard of this movie, but my wife mentioned she wanted to see it so we downloaded and watched tonight. I wasn't expecting much, but thought it was a good flick. It was pretty emotional, especially if you have kids. Worth checking out. Anyone else see it?

A buddy of mine saw it. Says it was really good.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That opening wave makes me not want to see it...

Comment

The wife and I watched it a couple days ago, it was BRUTAL, but it was really good. I was amazed at how realistic(I'm assuming, obviously I've never been in a Tsunami) it seemed to be.

Comment

I really enjoyed it, and as you said, if you have kids it is pretty rough.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
            The wife and I watched it a couple days ago, it was BRUTAL, but it was really good. I was amazed at how realistic(I'm assuming, obviously I've never been in a Tsunami) it seemed to be.
            Same here, seemed very realistic to me too. Not just the tsunami part, but how the parents reacted and handled the situation.

Comment

Damn sinuses....
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I cringed when they showed the gash in the mom's thigh with a big chunk if flesh hanging.
                Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

I picked it up on a hard drive share and skipped around to check the quality. Saw enough to know I didn't want to watch it all the way through from the beginning. I am sure it is a great flick but I enjoy the beach with my family on vacations and would like to continue to do so.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                  X