No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup. 1 more ep to go. Mild Spoiler alert: I know Samuel Jackson is going to show up in the Finale.

Comment

• No doubt now he is bad, why no hail hydra though?

Interesting about cybertek....I really like the darker character, the other one was kinda getting on my nerves.

Anyone have any leads on the "monsters" that tore up the village looking for skye..?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
        No doubt now he is bad, why no hail hydra though?

Interesting about cybertek....I really like the darker character, the other one was kinda getting on my nerves.

Anyone have any leads on the "monsters" that tore up the village looking for skye..?
        They keep reffering to the events around her infancy.. now "she is the daughter of monsters"

but not even a hint at what she is and if/when she will manifest any powers.
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
          They keep reffering to the events around her infancy.. now "she is the daughter of monsters"

but not even a hint at what she is and if/when she will manifest any powers.
          I would think there should be enough out there now to link her to some character....know place or origin, has "monsters" that tore apart a town as parents, has alien blood of some type in her, computer hacker....none of that links her to any character at all?

Skye has made reference to changing her real name and erasing her identity....so wonder what her name was...

Maybe spoilers below...good info and makes it all tie together if true
          Last edited by zachary; 05-08-2014, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
            I would think there should be enough out there now to link her to some character....know place or origin, has "monsters" that tore apart a town as parents, has alien blood of some type in her, computer hacker....none of that links her to any character at all?
            maybe some one who knows the Marvel universe better than i do could link her.. way beyond my nerddome.
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
              maybe some one who knows the Marvel universe better than i do could link her.. way beyond my nerddome.
              Ha, i have been racking my brain and nothing seems to connect for me.

I don't think she is going to connect to a character in the existing Marvel Universe, just like all the other characters on the team.
              Last edited by mstng86; 05-08-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Sweet, it's been renewed! We also get a series about Peggy Carter from Captain America.

Finally, the project that was destined for ABC‘s 2014-15 schedule despite no one being allowed to talk about it, is out in the open. As we predicted, ABC picked up Marvel’s Agent Carter in conjunction with renewing Marvel’s freshman drama, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The order to Agent Carter is straight-to-series. The argument is that the project already has a prototype — it is inspired by the short Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter starring Captain America’s Hayley Atwell as well as the feature films Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Agent Carter follows the story of Peggy Carter (Atwell). It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark, all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life – Steve Rogers. Reaper creators Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters serve as executive producers/showrunners, Captain America: The First Avenger‘s Steve McFeely & Christopher Marcus wrote the script and also executive produce, along with Marvel’s Jeph Loeb. The script was finished more than four months ago (“the script is great,” ABC’s Paul Lee said back in January), the option on one-shot’s star Atwell had to be extended as it came up three months ago.

The pickup of Agent Carter and renewal of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. gives Marvel two shows on the ABC schedule next season, with the new series possibly serving as a bridge between the fall and spring portions of S.H.I.E.L.D. The company has been using Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to promote the Marvel tentople movies. While not a particularly strong ratings performer in Live+same day following a big launch, S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s overall numbers have been solid thanks to a significant DVR play.

Comment

• Excellent season finale

Comment

• That was a great end to the season. Really liked Coulson getting ahold of the Destroyer Weapon from The Avengers again. It's little stuff like that that really make the show fun to watch. Sam Jackson's line in the last confrontation about being "a PART of something bigger" not being something bigger, then looking at Coulson "YOU got it" had me rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      That was a great end to the season. Really liked Coulson getting ahold of the Destroyer Weapon from The Avengers again. It's little stuff like that that really make the show fun to watch. Sam Jackson's line in the last confrontation about being "a PART of something bigger" not being something bigger, then looking at Coulson "YOU got it" had me rolling.
                      Yea Fury and Coulsons interactions were great!
                      I thought we would find out more about skye....clearly its not human whatever it is you could hear its arm moving.....

Weird ward was so loyal like a puppy till this episode, knew he was not all on board with Hydra.

So leading into the Avengers, Coulson is in charge of rebuilding shield. Coulson will not be in the movie. So shield will not be a large part of the movie I would assume also.

For a split second i thought a helmet was going onto Garrets head that would look like Ultron(since not following origin story in movie).......i was like NO WAY....

Comment

• The final scene of Garret was pretty awesome. I was thinking, OK, he is going to basically continue to be the main villain. And then they took care of that quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          The final scene of Garret was pretty awesome. I was thinking, OK, he is going to basically continue to be the main villain. And then they took care of that quickly.

That scene had Joss Whedon's fingerprints all over it.

Comment

• So was this show worth it? I sorta lost interest after the second episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              So was this show worth it? I sorta lost interest after the second episode.
                              Yes..

At first I struggled to stick with it, I'm glad I did.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                So was this show worth it? I sorta lost interest after the second episode.
                                much improved post winter soldier

Comment

Working...
                                X