Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
    So was this show worth it? I sorta lost interest after the second episode.
    I would watch them back to back for a better experience.

Comment

• Cool, I'll have to download the season and watch it concurrently. I've watched The Winter Soldier a couple of times since the weekend so that's pretty fresh in my head right now. Scarlett Johansson, so hot...

Comment

• Wondering if it ties in with Guardians of the Galaxy.

Comment

• Yeah. At first I wasn't interested. Glad I stuck with it also.. wandering what skyes father. That's got me thinking...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            That scene had Joss Whedon's fingerprints all over it.
            Yeah it did. That was great. Vaporized.

Comment

• I just finished it last night. This show started slow but it is getting pretty good.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I really would like it if they brought in one of the BIG name stars every once in a while. Maybe an Iron man cameo.. or Hawkeye..
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                  I really would like it if they brought in one of the BIG name stars every once in a while. Maybe an Iron man cameo.. or Hawkeye..
                  The best you will probably get is Falcon.
                  Last edited by mstng86; 05-15-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• So Im going to say Skye's father is baron strucker. He is the creator of hydra. Also, there is some kind of gem called "momentary princess" that he is looking for in the comics. Maybe sky is really the gem in human form.

Comment

• So the 2nd season started with a strong episode.

Comment

• I'll be watching it later this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          So the 2nd season started with a strong episode.
                          Yeah, that was a good one. It's not perfect, but I do really like this show. Can't wait to see how it ties into future Marvel movies. Did a great job of that with the latest Cap.

Comment

• Good start to the season.
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• is the girl who was being brainwashed in the first few episodes, the same girl that saved skye?

Also Skye and her father, any hints on who he is yet? If she is alien? He has super strength, a weird changing hand(last season).....I did like the potential hint or reference to others when he had Raina trapped against the wall and the lighting had his face green..and she said, "dont lose your temper"

Comment

• No.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X