No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Skye's father is possibly alien, and her mother was able to hold the Diviner. And, what is Ward's angle? Triple agent?

Comment

• wonder if diviner holds an infinity stone....could be since agent carter is going back to origin of it and is released before AOU

Comment

• Hah, I'm not sure what's going on but it's been a good season so far. Seems to be pointing to the inhumans, which could lead to a TV-level set of X-Men style mutants to play with.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
          wonder if diviner holds an infinity stone....could be since agent carter is going back to origin of it and is released before AOU
          Seems plausible. That would put two stones (so far) on Earth. I would hope that they wouldn't convolute the story line too much.

Comment

• i would love to see the story board - these guys are geniuses!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Hah, I'm not sure what's going on but it's been a good season so far. Seems to be pointing to the inhumans, which could lead to a TV-level set of X-Men style mutants to play with.
              Inhumans have their own movie scheduled. Could lead into that.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• We know who the blue aliens are now. Looks like this is headed in the inhumans direction.

Comment

• Fuck yes, it's on Netflix.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Damn, this show has 4 really hot chicks on it. The new chick is smokin hot.

Comment

• so the kree visited earth long ago built the temple, and planted some sort of hybrid inhumans around? is that what is going on?

Comment

so the kree visited earth long ago built the temple, and planted some sort of hybrid inhumans around? is that what is going on?
                        Pretty much. It's been a pretty good story so far.

Comment

• Excellent season finale

Comment

• Yeah that was a good one. Wish we didn't have to wait 'til March to get the second half of the season.

Comment

• so she is daisy johnson, quake that is unexpected....
                              the timing is interesting to me that it is on hold till march. I think Agent carter will fill some back story for AOU, and since this show starts in march, and will clearly run through the AOU premieire, I know Coulson will not be in AOU but I am curious how the two will impact each other...Did the Kree hold an infinity stone?

Comment

Did the Kree hold an infinity stone?
                                Ronin the Accusor did for about 10 minutes in Guardians of the Galaxy. Aside from that, I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X