No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid episode and good season finale. I've gotta admit, when I watched the series premier I kinda blew it off as it looked sorta cheesy. Glad I gave it a second chance after a co-worker was telling me how good it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Ronin the Accusor did for about 10 minutes in Guardians of the Galaxy. Aside from that, I'm not sure.
      Whatever that thing was clearly has power...curious how it all ties in

Comment

• Surprised no one has brought this up yet but did anyone catch it last night?

Comment

• Yep, I watched it last night. I want to know what Mac, and the hot whore are doing behind coulson's back.
          sigpic

Comment

• Yeah. Funny that Reyna (sp?) got the sharp end of the stick on that one. I wanna know what's going on with old no-eyes.

Comment

• Another good episode. And the plot thickens as far as what's going on with Mac and Bobbie are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Another good episode. And the plot thickens as far as what's going on with Mac and Bobbie are doing.
                Yeah, I'm about ready for a reveal on that one. They were careful to position them against Hydra, so this is some other thing, and I don't see Bobbie breaking bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Yeah, I'm about ready for a reveal on that one. They were careful to position them against Hydra, so this is some other thing, and I don't see Bobbie breaking bad.
                  I'd let Bobbie break bad on me.

I agree. It was another good episode. Not sure what the hell mac and bobbie are doing. Surprise birthday party for Colson?

Comment

• Did anyone else catch the Pumpkin Pancakes diner was the same one from Pulp Fiction?

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Did anyone else catch the Pumpkin Pancakes diner was the same one from Pulp Fiction?
                      I got that it was a play on pulp fiction.

Shits hitting the fan

Comment

• It kind of even looked like the same diner as pulp fiction.
                        sigpic

Comment

• This is the place, I might have to go check it out.

Pann's Restaurant, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner - LaTijera Blvd. Los Angeles CA, Diner

Comment

• Haha! I didn't realize it was the same place as the diner scene in Pulp Fiction. Good catch.

Another solid episode. Shit's about to get real! And I'm wondering if "The Real Shield" is really who they say they are or a clever way for Hydra to dig in deeper with Shield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Haha! I didn't realize it was the same place as the diner scene in Pulp Fiction. Good catch.

Another solid episode. Shit's about to get real! And I'm wondering if "The Real Shield" is really who they say they are or a clever way for Hydra to dig in deeper with Shield.
                              They really haven't shown anything to not trust Edward James Olmos character, but he sure seems a little shady to me. Him coming out and asking Colson to open the cube is a red flag.

Comment

• Yeah I don't know what to think of the "other" Shield. One thing they've done a great job of is communicating that whatever version of Shield we're talking about, it's full of grey area. Whether it's before Winter Soldier, or either of these two splinter groups after, it's full of secrets and lies.

We know Coulson has good intentions, but he's a bit unhinged. All we know about Edward James Olmos is that he's good at teaching math to inner-city kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X