Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I would have preferred they NOT show Ward at the end being possessed. They should have ended it with Coulson starring at Fitz and everyone wondering if he was taken over. It would have been a better cliff hanger.
    I'm actually glad they didn't do that. I'm satisfied with story progression and the lack of some super ultimate OMG WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN HOW THAT HAPPEN kind of cliff hanger between mid and end season finales. That shit drives me insane. I'm already a fan of the show, and I'm already going to watch it, you don't need to make me angry that I have to wait 3/6 months before I can see it.
    sigpic

Comment

• New season just started up this past Tuesday. Anybody catch it yet?

Comment

• Hell yes. Thought it was really good. I'm digging the inhumans, good and bad. Just makes it that much more interesting.

Comment

• good. I'm pissed flash and arrow keep going on break every 3 episodes..Arrow is getting pretty lackluster though. Looks like they aren't even trying with the fight scenes anymore. Just going through the motions.
          sigpic

Comment

• This show is rounding out nicely. Lots of inhuman action, a strong plot and characters to care about. Granted, some of them are easy on the eyes. Which basically follows a comic book format.

I can't wait to see all of Wards power.

And I know she has a mole on her forehead, but this chick is growing on me.

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Maker
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• She's gone because Bobbie and Hunter are getting their own spin off show.

Comment

• Awww geez
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I dont see enough appeal to get a spin off. Maybe that's just me. My wife hasn't watched one scene of this show and she sits down to watch the bar scene. She thought it was a really well done scene. But she still doesn't understand why I watch this show. Lol

Comment

• I like Hunter and the chick is easy on the eyes but I don't even care enough about Peggy Carter's sweater hams to watch her show. I'm definitely not going to care enough about them.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        ...I don't even care enough about Peggy Carter's sweater hams to watch her show.
                        Boy I sure do. Between the fact that it takes place in the 40s and all the cars and costuming, to aforementioned hams, I'm in.

Comment

• I get that Mack is the dissenting opinion in the room, but damn. They'd get more done if they could all get on the same page.

Comment

• So anybody keeping up with this show? Next week is the final episode of the season and they are closing it out with a two hour show. Can't wait to see how it all goes down.

Comment

• yea, I am. haven't watched last nights show yet, but yea, definitely following it.

About to start watching Wynonna Earp and Hunters from SyFy. I'm expecting crap, but figured "what the hell, I liked Killjoys and Dark Matter."
                              sigpic

Comment

• yea curious who kicks it...marvel bailed on killing a major in CW but i bet one of top 4 in this show gets it...some need to i think, they have drawn out the boring characters too long

Comment

Working...
                                X