No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the premier last night and really liked it. Probably watch ep 2 this weekend. Ghost Rider seems like a welcome addition so far. I'm not very familiar with the Robbie Reyes version, but he's cool so far.

I also liked how they were self aware enough to reference Dukes of Hazzard and F&F as far as the 69 Charger goes. If I were writing it, I would have made it a different car for that reason. A Challenger or Cuda or something would work just as well without feeling as played out. Oh well.

Comment

• I lost interest sometime last year.. Ended up deleting almost the entire season from my DVR after not watching them for so long..

Comment

• Give it another chance, I did the same and binge watched the last 2 seasons in July.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Give it another chance, I did the same and binge watched the last 2 seasons in July.
          Maybe at some point I will. I actually liked it, I just think I have a limit of a couple of seasons on shows like that (ongoing story line from episode to episode). They always seem to move too slow on the underlying story.

I can handle those type of shows much better binge watching. But leaving unanswered questions for a week at a time, or even worse the stupid season ending cliff-hangers, really turns me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Maybe at some point I will. I actually liked it, I just think I have a limit of a couple of seasons on shows like that (ongoing story line from episode to episode). They always seem to move too slow on the underlying story.

I can handle those type of shows much better binge watching. But leaving unanswered questions for a week at a time, or even worse the stupid season ending cliff-hangers, really turns me off.
            Or worse yet, having to wait a year (plus) for a new season. Man I remember the days of a 24 episode season and only having to wait through the summer before the next season started up again.

Comment

• Lost used to whip my ass with waiting, gotta love technology!

Comment

• I let some episodes build up (still have two more to go), but we watched a couple last night and I'm really impressed with this season. I think this is the best this show has been so far.

Comment

• Sweet, I need to jump online and download them.

Comment

• After the way last season ended and they previewed this season, I thought it was going to be a bust and the start of the downfall of the series. Boy was I wrong and this may be the best season yet. I didn't think I was going to like the introduction of the Ghost Rider but it's been pretty solid.
                    Last edited by Jose; 11-04-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• I was growing tired of the whole Ward, no Ward, Ward thing...this season has reinvigorated this show and it is a show i am again anxiously waiting for week to week.

Comment

• Anybody catch last nights episode yet?

Comment

• I did. I'm a little confused on what's going on with ghost rider. So are we about to see him go on a warpath for his own vengeance? Did they go to hell?

Comment

• Haven't watched it yet. Maybe tonight.

Comment

• So anybody been keeping up with this since it started back up again?

Comment

• Nope, waiting for Netflix so I can go on a bender

Comment

Working...
                                X