No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler: The names match up, that should have been the creation of Graviton.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Spoiler: The names match up, that should have been the creation of Graviton.
      Ah, makes sense. I never read the comics.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yup, that is a decent [spoiler] story.

Quality is still good enough, though I'm just not that interested in Sky's character, nor am I buying her as a super-smart anything. It's not enough to kill it for me, but killing her off might help. Nice rack notwithstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Yup, that is a decent [spoiler] story.

Quality is still good enough, though I'm just not that interested in Sky's character, nor am I buying her as a super-smart anything. It's not enough to kill it for me, but killing her off might help. Nice rack notwithstanding.
          It has gotten better IMO. At least there is the wrinkle with Sky maybe being a spy in Shield. I have yet to see any evidence she is needed on the team. Since everything she suggests is being covered by others.

nice rack withstanding

Comment

Ward and the nerds are kind of annoying, too.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Spoiler IMO : Seem Colson is "off". With the asian chick talking about him Dieing all the time and the thing with his hand. The "mysterious time" on vacation .. Seems like they are eluding to him being a Synthetic and possibly the Vision?
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                Spoiler IMO :
                My thoughts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Do you have a link to the first episode?
                  Cahoots is a coworking space and event venue in downtown Ann Arbor dedicated to amplifying the vibrant entrepreneur and tech community.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Do you have a link to the first episode?

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I was cracking up over the pump sound edited in with a double barrel shot gun.

Comment

I thought this week's episode was the best one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          I thought this week's episode was the best one yet.
                          Agreed and I'll have a link up soon for those who like to archive.

Cahoots is a coworking space and event venue in downtown Ann Arbor dedicated to amplifying the vibrant entrepreneur and tech community.
                          Last edited by Tx Redneck; 10-16-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

This hasnt been to bad kind of cool as far as extra stuff with the marvel movies im hoping they add some stuff from the movies
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
                              This hasnt been to bad kind of cool as far as extra stuff with the marvel movies im hoping they add some stuff from the movies
                              There have been 2 episodes with stuff from the movies so far.
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Just watched the first 2 eps finally. Definitely reminded me of Heroes at first(I'm in the camp that is pissed at how quickly they ruined an excellent idea with that show), and all the Joss touches were there. It's definitely a bit "televisiony" but I can handle that. Entertaining.

Allow me to digress and mention that Firefly still needs to be brought back.

Comment

Working...
                                X