Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skye makes my pants tight.

Comment

I can see the Heroes relation, has a bit of a Smallville feel to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Just watched the first 2 eps finally. Definitely reminded me of Heroes at first(I'm in the camp that is pissed at how quickly they ruined an excellent idea with that show), and all the Joss touches were there. It's definitely a bit "televisiony" but I can handle that. Entertaining.

Allow me to digress and mention that Firefly still needs to be brought back.
        I watched one episode with a friend of mine a few weeks ago. I wasn't really impressed - it felt like I was watching an episode of Buffy. But instead of sitting in the library, they were sitting around their command center table.

Comment

Like how this week started off with the new Thor tie in. Pretty good stuff. This show sort of seems like a modern X-Files over all now that I've got further into it. They do a really great job with all the locations; they must be in front a green screen for almost every exterior shot. The crew relationships seem overtly contrived, but I can live with it. If I'm still watching after 8 episodes they must be doing something right.

Comment

If I'm still watching after 8 episodes they must be doing something right.
            Yea. Every scene has Skye!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Yea. Every scene has Skye!

She sort of looks like and has the same mannerisms as Black Widow. I'm wondering if they were sisters and that is the big surprise behind her parents.

Comment

She sort of looks like and has the same mannerisms as Black Widow. I'm wondering if they were sisters and that is the big surprise behind her parents.
                And she'll get pissed off at the agency when she finds out that SHIELD killed her parents and turns on them.

Comment

Like how this week started off with the new Thor tie in. Pretty good stuff. This show sort of seems like a modern X-Files over all now that I've got further into it. They do a really great job with all the locations; they must be in front a green screen for almost every exterior shot. The crew relationships seem overtly contrived, but I can live with it. If I'm still watching after 8 episodes they must be doing something right.
                  Ya...I liked how they tied in the Thor 2 movie. I guess I need to see that, now!
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Ya...I liked how they tied in the Thor 2 movie. I guess I need to see that, now!
                    That's how they do it

Comment

Time to get your SHIELD on!

I want Skye to walk in on the Chinese lady doing her Sr Officer

Comment

Fucking rerun?!?!

Ugh

Comment

This last show picked up steam and was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            That's how they do it
                            It worked.
                            I went to see Thor 2 after that episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              It worked.
                              I went to see Thor 2 after that episode.
                              I waited to watch it until after I saw Thor 2, but I'd planned on seeing it anyways.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I gave up on the show. Seems too padded, like nothing can happen to the main characters.

Someone or something always saves them at the last second...unlike Almost Human where people get shot/killed all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X