No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, they don't want to kill everyone. It's based off comic books and has to appeal to kids/families.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      LOL, they don't want to kill everyone. It's based off comic books and has to appeal to kids/families.
      If they try to keep it that PG, it's sure to fail.
      sigpic

Comment

What the hell did colson find?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          No idea. Was about to ask it as well.

Comment

yea x3...someone help us out here!

Comment

I stopped watching around Thanksgiving. Did it get any better?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Its gotten better. Its finally getting to whats up with Colson. next week is supposed to have to chicks from Thors world fighting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  No idea. Was about to ask it as well.
                  He found out what T.A.H.I.T.I. was. It looked like all of the meds they used to bring him (and Skye) back, were being harvested from an alien in a secured underground lab labeled T.A.H.I.T.I.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                    He found out what T.A.H.I.T.I. was. It looked like all of the meds they used to bring him (and Skye) back, were being harvested from an alien in a secured underground lab labeled T.A.H.I.T.I.
                    I thought it looked like one of those Ice Giants from the first Thor movie..probably cause it was blue but probably not lol..

Also read that it is unclear if the body was half-way gone or half way built.. Didnt think about that when I watched it..

Comment

• Found this....several potentials
                      What the heck was that alien body Coulson found in T.A.H.I.T.I.?And what could it have to do with [...]

Comment

• Fully caught up. Its really taken off the last few eps. Interested to see how Captain America 2 ties into it after the way the last episode ended. It feels like it is finally taking risks and starting to live up to its potential. Every time I spot a plot hole or an alternate possibility of what might be happening it gets addressed 5 minutes later. The writers are on their game. I know the ratings haven't been fantastic, but I hope it gets renewed.

Comment

• really excited about this episode...since ya know....

Comment

• Excellent episode.

Hail Hydra!

Comment

• Yea it was awesome actually. I figured it would be last one of the season. I guess since guardians of the galaxy will be out of this universe, that agents of hydra maybe what leads into avengers age of ultron!

Comment

• I knew something wasn't right about Bill Paxton!!

Does anyone else want to know what so special about Skye? Why was she considered a high risk as a baby?

Comment

Working...
                                X