No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good one. Show is finally starting to live up to its potential. Still have to admit, they've taken a LOT of plot points from The X-Files. Which is smart, since the X-Files was frequently brilliant, but it is pretty transparent to anyone that watched it regularly. Agent Grant basically just pulled an Agent Krycek.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Pretty good one. Show is finally starting to live up to its potential. Still have to admit, they've taken a LOT of plot points from The X-Files. Which is smart, since the X-Files was frequently brilliant, but it is pretty transparent to anyone that watched it regularly. Agent Grant basically just pulled an Agent Krycek.
      I knew he had an angle, but didn't think about him being Hydra. I expected Agent Hand to be the villain, but Grant was a twist for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I knew he had an angle, but didn't think about him being Hydra. I expected Agent Hand to be the villain, but Grant was a twist for me.
        I do not think we necessarily know he is hydra yet, he has yet to say it....i think that moment at the end where he was tuning out the other guy means something more the way things are written

Comment

• He never said "Hail HYDRA" so it makes you wonder.

Comment

• Honestly, I think it would make for a better, more twisted show if he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I think he is just going under cover.. When he requested to go with Agent Hand to lock him up "turn the key himself" she made the comment along the lines of being able to use an agent of his caliber for something.

So I think he used the ice bullet things and is going to try and get in with Hydra and report to shield.

But good episode!!

Comment

• Oh he bad...

Really curious how many more of these there are, and how all this ties into Avengers 2. All those baddies back on the streets....

I love these shows and movies Marvel is doing...they built up this big bad-ass untouchable organization then just tore it down in a matter of weeks!

Comment

• This is what the show has needed all along: Serious bad guys, that are smart and capable. This show has really come alive with the last 5 or 6 eps, and is getting better with each one. I caught a twist on some Joss Whedon dialogue phrasing ala Firefly in this last one, where instead of using an entire phrase, the character just uses the first word of it and you know what they mean.

Comment

• Where can I catch up on everything I've missed?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Well at least they are tying all of the previous episodes into the current story line. Everything they did all season is coming into play now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Where can I catch up on everything I've missed?
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• You can only watch the full episodes back to a few months.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                            I think he is just going under cover.. When he requested to go with Agent Hand to lock him up "turn the key himself" she made the comment along the lines of being able to use an agent of his caliber for something.

So I think he used the ice bullet things and is going to try and get in with Hydra and report to shield.

But good episode!!
                            But there was blood...and looked like bullet holes in the heads. Though, I still wonder since Colson and Ward looked at each other and nodded as the group was walking to the plane.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              But there was blood...and looked like bullet holes in the heads. Though, I still wonder since Colson and Ward looked at each other and nodded as the group was walking to the plane.
                              Yea i told my wife no way he was bad, then the replay showed the blood, and you know bodies were disposed of. SOO many things point to him being good still, no hail hydra, the way Hand said she needed someone, the nod, the drift off not listening to Grant ...but at the same time he plugged right into the next episode like it was planned all along... Colson is made to be such a smart guy, i do not think he would miss this!

A double double agent?? weird

Comment

• Yeah, IT deff got good! I was dreading watching the 3 episodes i had on here. Im glad i watched. Its getting good!! Cait wait to see who side Grant is on..
                                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                                X