No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooo, this one was good. I'm excited for next week's episode.

Comment

• Main cast wasn't diverse enough. Equal opportunity acting.
      sigpic

Comment

• for all the buildup was slightly disappointed in this one...opened up tons of story lines with release of all those people, hope they are not back to different baddy a week and avoid the big picture stuff RIGHT after shield fell , should still be in shock mode.....really interesting to see hwo next 3 episodes go

Comment

• I find it to be interesting that its tied with the Avenger movies and is on the same timeline is a very cool tactic. They pulled a Ghostbuster by emptying the prison base, so that might feed some other movies as well. They've gotta have multiple storylines occurring at the same time - a single story gets kludgy and slow if its being drawn out over so many episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
            I find it to be interesting that its tied with the Avenger movies and is on the same timeline is a very cool tactic. They pulled a Ghostbuster by emptying the prison base, so that might feed some other movies as well. They've gotta have multiple storylines occurring at the same time - a single story gets kludgy and slow if its being drawn out over so many episodes.
            Looks like they Are going to have at least 3 story lines going till the end of the season.

Anyone know the Maria character agent mays mom was talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Looks like they Are going to have at least 3 story lines going till the end of the season.

Anyone know the Maria character agent mays mom was talking about?

I would assume Maria Hill from the Avengers and Winter Solider.

Comment

• Mama May was talking about Maria Hill - she was pretty close to Fury and I think May is trying to figure out how to talk to "leadership" even through the whole agency is shattered.

Comment

• I'm just now getting caught up. Saw Cap on Saturday and had been saving the Shield episodes since the movie was released.

First off, this has taken a decent show and made it a lot more interesting. Secondly, how cool is it that they've so successfully tied the film and tv universes together? I'm diggin it for sure.

Comment

• Skye is hot when she is angry.

I think a main character dies in the next episode. So does the video coulson watched mean he is a clone now?

Comment

Skye is hot when she is angry.

I think a main character dies in the next episode. So does the video coulson watched mean he is a clone now?
                      No, means he had his memories removed of ever having worked the project, just like he had the tahiti memories implanted on top of the ones of the operation.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        I'm just now getting caught up. Saw Cap on Saturday and had been saving the Shield episodes since the movie was released.

First off, this has taken a decent show and made it a lot more interesting. Secondly, how cool is it that they've so successfully tied the film and tv universes together? I'm diggin it for sure.

I was sort of indifferent to it for the first half of the season, now I look forward to catching it every week. It's definitely come into its own. Last 5 or 6 eps have been top notch.

Comment

• "huh..."

That line was hysterical.

Comment

Skye is hot when she is angry.

How did you get clone? They used alien DNA to repair him then erased and rewrote his memory. It does mean he could go insane.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• was slightly disappointed at first with this series, but yes, the last few episodes have been great and spot on! The tie in to the overall universe is great.
                              they have said coulson is not involved in age of ultron because there is so much other story going on and the time to take to explain him being alive is too much for those who dont watch "shield". If this show gets picked back up for season 2 though I would assume it would start again before age of ultron comes out in theaters?

SO a lot of good shield people went to work for Stark, i know in comics stark runs shield for some time..i wonder if "age" is going to be that transition since tony does not even have to be in the suits anymore, so Stark is handling everything

Comment

• I'm finally caught up. I'm impressed with the balls they have to take things as far as they have. Slow, but not terrible start but they're finishing big.

Comment

Working...
                                X