Now You See Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now You See Me

I've heard nothing of this movie, it's being released the end of the month. Solid cast, looks like it might have some potential. I'll likely wait for the download though. I tried searching and didn't find anything, none of the words in the title have enough characters to pull any results.

If it's a repost

Soooo, looks like there's lots of interest in this movie. Everyone going on opening night tomorrow?

Comment

Looks good and it does have a pretty good cast.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Definitely will watch

Comment

This move has made over $85 million and no one saw it?

Comment

Might go see that this week, guess I hadn't paid much attention to it. Movies about magic usually make me roll my eyes, but the cast is good enough to make me interested.

Comment

Saw it two weeks ago. I liked it. The "magic" shows were pretty cool. There are a few minor plot holes but it doesn't ruin the momentum of the movie. It's definitely a rental and worth the matinee fee.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Did anyone else guess the right card they showed for the first trick?
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Did anyone else guess the right card they showed for the first trick?
                  Yeah, the red 7 was shown longer than any other card. Movie magic

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    Yeah, the red 7 was shown longer than any other card. Movie magic
                    Fooled me, I thought it was an actual trick they made him learn.

Comment

I still want to check this out, I heard it was decent.

Comment

watched last night on hulu pretty cool movie IMO
                        sigpic

Comment

It was pretty contrived, which I figured going in. Nothing overtly surprising. What was weird to me, is the 4 magicians are barely even in the movie. It's 2 hours long and I bet they had 30-40 minutes of screen time. Ton of great actors, but they really couldn't save this paint by numbers film. It's worth watching, but definitely not something I would buy or anything. I've got pictures of my 5.0 parked under the balcony a bunch of the New Orleans scenes were shot at. LOL

Comment

I was expecting much more. The movie was cheesy and the actors half-assed it. Not worth paying a buck to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                            X