Europa Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Report

Any of you guys seen this trailer yet? Looks interesting but I can't tell if it's more of a horror movie like they discover something there or just something goes wrong.

Last edited by Jose; 05-23-2013, 07:58 AM.

[ youtube]cbw9hlBnG74[ /youtube]

It should look like that without the spaces.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post

[ youtube]cbw9hlBnG74[ /youtube]

It should look like that without the spaces.
      Hmm... That's what I did using the button. Does it show up for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Hmm... That's what I did using the button. Does it show up for you?
        I can't see it in your post but it shows in mine. I always type in the code when posting videos.

Edit: here's your code: [ YOUTUBE]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cbw9hlBnG74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE ]

You should have deleted everything out of it except for "cbw9hlBnG74"

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          I can't see it in your post but it shows in mine. I always type in the code when posting videos.

Edit: here's your code: [ YOUTUBE]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cbw9hlBnG74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE ]

You should have deleted everything out of it except for "cbw9hlBnG74"
          OK I see what I did wrong than. Appreciate the help

Comment

OK I see what I did wrong than. Appreciate the help
            No problemo 'cuz!

Comment

I'm guessing they find something and things go wrong. Europa is believed to be the best possible place in the solar system for complex life. It has liquid water beneath the surface.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I'm guessing they find something and things go wrong. Europa is believed to be the best possible place in the solar system for complex life. It has liquid water beneath the surface.
                Pretty much. And I'm pretty disappointed with the movie. Just to slow of a build up to a dramatic point only to have the movie end right there. If I was watching this in the theater I might have fallen asleep. I can say the visuals were really good and I thought that acting and the story were OK. It was just to slow of a build up and it never really recovered.

Comment

Pretty much. And I'm pretty disappointed with the movie. Just to slow of a build up to a dramatic point only to have the movie end right there. If I was watching this in the theater I might have fallen asleep. I can say the visuals were really good and I thought that acting and the story were OK. It was just to slow of a build up and it never really recovered.
                  Dang....I was about to watch this on xbox video. I guess I'll wait until it's on Netflix.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                  X