Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any movie suggestions for a quiet weekend night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    You're probably gonna hate me for saying this, but the Army of Darkness series, IMO is pretty damned dumb. I mean, intoxicated, it's ok, AND it could be that it's kinda old with shitty special effects...I don't know. It and I just don't mix.
    I'm going to let you in on a little secret - that's how it was intended.

I don't hate you. I completely understand that you have terrible taste, and I won't judge you for that or hold it against you.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      Taliwhacker, I've seen The Human Centipede...and was very disappointed with it. The 25 minutes of Daniel Tosh talking about it was better than the movie itself. It was kinda fucked up, but nothing like I was expecting. Watch "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"...they're more fucked up than the guy from THC...and they actually exist.

Geor! I'll give it a shot. What's the basic premise of the movie?

I'm actually downloading "Buried" with Ryan Reynolds right now, so hopefully that'll be at least O.K.
      Which movie? Breach is about some cia offical (robert jansen) selling secrets to the ruskied. Eraserhead is about.. Well i dunno lol. But it has dancing chickens and a lady in a radiator. It's one of david lynch's (blue velvet, wild at heart, twin peaks) first films.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

American Me
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
        X