Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Superman & Batman - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is superman fighting batman anyways?

Comment

• over wonder woman

Comment

• cause bats was like "hey its my town jerk dont mess it up i am the only onyl who can destroy private property here" and is all jelly and scared of his powers and stuff

Comment

• This pile has the same Cinemascore as Catwoman and Green Lantern.

But made almost half a billion dollars.

expect more Snyder.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Basically critics are tearing this movie apart. Fan boys aren't impressed and regular movie goers are the one's who enjoyed it the most. Man of Steel had the same issue, either you liked it or hated it. This movie seems to be trending the same. I just can't seem to get over myself and try to watch this movie. I've been slamming it from the minute it was announced. Maybe I'll watch it on Tuesday for $5 at Cinemark. If it's disappointing at least I won't be pissed I spent $10 to watch it.
            get over it. It's 100 times better than Man of Steel, and as a comic fan, there are so many great things about this adaptation.

Go watch it and stop being a bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
              cause bats was like "hey its my town jerk dont mess it up i am the only onyl who can destroy private property here" and is all jelly and scared of his powers and stuff
              Makes sense. He's always been a little bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                Why is superman fighting batman anyways?
                Bruce Wayne showed Lois lane his Bat wing and Superman got jelly

Comment

• It was good. I was entertained through most of it. I'll agree that there was waaaaaay too much crammed into it. Wonder Woman shouldn't have played such a huge part in it. About halfway through it became nothing but a setup for future movies. DC has panicked and seen how well the Marvel Universe is performing and tried to play catch up in a 2.5 hour movie. Other than that I was ok with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Basically critics are tearing this movie apart. Fan boys aren't impressed and regular movie goers are the one's who enjoyed it the most. Man of Steel had the same issue, either you liked it or hated it. This movie seems to be trending the same. I just can't seem to get over myself and try to watch this movie. I've been slamming it from the minute it was announced. Maybe I'll watch it on Tuesday for $5 at Cinemark. If it's disappointing at least I won't be pissed I spent $10 to watch it.
                    I'm just a cheap skate and gladly avoid the opening day/night/weekend crowd for Tuesday $5.

Originally posted by Denny
                    I guess I'll watch it tomorrow when I'm pretending to work.
                    Swahilian flu?
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      I'm just a cheap skate and gladly avoid the opening day/night/weekend crowd for Tuesday $5.
                      Not all Cinemarks do the $5 Tuesday deal. None of the theaters around plano have this deal. The closest one for me is in Mckinney. Hopefully 75 North isn't bumper to bumper like it usually is.

Edit: I meant the Allen Location theater. The mckinney one doesn't do $5 Tuesdays..
                      Last edited by CJ-95GT; 03-29-2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Glaring problems all over this movie. More plot holes than Lisa Ann.

That said, I went in as an 8 year old comic nerd kid and I enjoyed it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Which plot holes? Just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
                            Which plot holes? Just curious
                            These.

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE MOVIE.

Batman v Superman: esertawn of Justice has to be one of the most polarizing movies of the last decade. Not since Interstellar or Man of Steel have I seen a movie so hotly debated. A movie that is as as fiercely defended as it is savagely ripped apart. I happen to be in the camp of people who despise ... Go on...65 Things That Are Just Plain Wrong in ‘Batman v Superman’
                            sigpic

Comment

• Interesting enough, they have already released a deleted scene that proves what we all already know, that Darkseid is coming...

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                                Interesting enough, they have already released a deleted scene that proves what we all already know, that Darkseid is coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
                                I find it interesting DC wants to jump straight to Darkseid.

Marvel has been stringing along Thanos forever. They are basically the same type of villain but the two studios have completely different strategies with including the character in their movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X