Lords of Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lords of Acid

Spank my Booty & Show me your pussy are two of their best songs.

Comment

"The most wonderful girl" ... Fave song of theirs

Comment

I was just reminiscing with their music the other day. I have all of their albums. One of my favorite bands of the 90s. What's cool is the singer has been switched 3 times and their sound remains the same.

LUST and Our Little Secret are my favs.

BTW, Praga Khan has a new album out this year. It sucks though.

Comment

I don't think their music holds up very well. I'm just not a fan of juvenile lyrics these days.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            I don't think their music holds up very well. I'm just not a fan of juvenile lyrics these days.

I agree with that, but this song popped up on the playlist last night and it was good for some nostalgia.

Comment

Some artists grow with the change of music and adapt to the new style and sound HORRIBLE, like Korn for instance. Korn has now turned into dubstep and not what it once was and sucks dick.

Some artists remain the same and struggle, but maintain that original sound and most of their fanbase.

I prefer the latter.

Comment

Shot in the dark- Tali- did your four door tri-five have a red-devil Lords of Acid chick in one of the quarter windows?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

liked the songs but the new album sucked imo

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Shot in the dark- Tali- did your four door tri-five have a red-devil Lords of Acid chick in one of the quarter windows?

Stevo

No, but I had the Coop Wrench Devil in the back window. If you're thinking you spotted it, it's in Europe now.

Comment

still have their cd's one of my favs

Comment

Working...
                      X