Top Gear BBC Series 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear BBC Series 20

You can already buy the whole thing on Amazon. Finished watching it today. MUCH improved over the last series, IMO.

There are other ways to get it to My favorite was the Spain episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      There are other ways to get it to My favorite was the Spain episode.

I'm low tech over here. Yeah, that was probably my fav. too. Pretty awesome.

Comment

I know the financial crisis has hit Europe pretty bad but could that be right? An international airport just abandoned? Whole neighborhoods up for squatting like that? And closing down a part of town and sitting up there own race track??

Also isn't this just the first half of the season? Aren't they coming back in September after a short break?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          I know the financial crisis has hit Europe pretty bad but could that be right? An international airport just abandoned? Whole neighborhoods up for squatting like that? And closing down a part of town and sitting up there own race track??

Also isn't this just the first half of the season? Aren't they coming back in September after a short break?

They don't do "Seasons" in the UK, they do "Series" which are usually about 6 episodes. That was the second series this year, they probably won't be back until late winter.

Comment

I remember when TG did 14 ep. "series".

Sad, but at least I get to binge on all 6 since I haven't seen one yet.

Comment

Working...
            X