• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ok, that rules!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I never realized until just now that he was Max in Flight of the Navigator.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          I never realized until just now that he was Max in Flight of the Navigator.
          I think there's plans for a remake of the movie.

Comment

• Who's out waiting in line?? I think iam wait a week till I go watch it.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• I was planning on going to imax Saturday but all the showtimes are sold out... may go Sunday afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post
                Who's out waiting in line?? I think iam wait a week till I go watch it.
                Go to the old Grand AMC. It's called AmStar 14 on 10110 Technology Boulevard. It's never packed. They reopened it a few months ago.

I watch all movies there. I don't deal with big crowds at all there.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• So did anyone see it? I am planning on doing it this weekend
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• I thought it was pretty damn awesome

Comment

• I'm gonna have to disagree. I thought it was really drawn out and anti-climactic, although there is a lot of violence to keep everyone happy. It was very predictable. I really thought the two best parts of the movie (which ended up getting applause from the theater) were extremely predictable and I called both of them halfway through the movie. Just like the trailers, there were a few parts of the movie where you're sitting there asking "what the fuck did Bane just say?" Definitely better than the original sound-mixing, but still WTF? I would still recommend seeing it in theaters, but I wouldn't wait in line for hours to get a ticket.

SPOILER ALERT****

SPOILER ALERT****

If you have even the smallest idea of what happens between Bane and Batman in the comics, you already know what's going to happen in the movie. The end is equally predictable once you've seen about half the movie.
                      Last edited by hotrod66stang; 07-20-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                        I thought it was pretty damn awesome
                        Im gunning to see it like sat or sun afternoon
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• It was ok. No were near as good as the last one. Banes voice kills the movie. I was setting there when he talked the first time thinking this is a joke right?
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed it.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                              It was ok. No were near as good as the last one. Banes voice kills the movie. I was setting there when he talked the first time thinking this is a joke right?
                              I thought it was well done. Also the Lazarus Pit was the prison.

still having a nerdgasm over this film, when you seriously think about the ties from begins into rises. This was the best batman in the Nolan series, story wise however the acting was better in part (Ledger)
                              Last edited by roliath; 07-20-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Just left the theatre and watched it with my son. First and foremost, Nolan did a damn good job closing out this trilogy. I've been nerding out since I've gotten home. Tom Hardy did a good job as Bane. I was disappointed at his physique, I thought he'd be more built like he was in Warrior. His voice didn't bother as much as I thought it would. He played Bane as this maniacal narcissistic brute force. Reminds me of his role in Bronson. Bane is a very twisted mercenary that does his tasks with no remorse or thought of the consequences of his actions. I liked how they integrated his background with the League of Shadows. The reference to the Lazarus pit was a nice touch, the jail being a hell pit. I was a bit disappointed with the showdown between Bane and Batman. I was expecting the crippling of Bruce Wayne to be way more dramatic than what was shown. I did get a kick out of his "and then I will break you" line.

I was definitely wrong about Blake having ties to Ra's Al Ghul. I did like the partnership he developed with Bruce/Batman. I disliked the fact that he knew who Batman really was so early in the film. Throughout the movie I kept wondering if this partnership was somehow going to benefits Blake in the end. Holy fuck was a cheesing when he gave his full name at the end. It was a nice nod to Dick Grayson. In the comics Grayson takes in the mantle of Batman while Bruce is recovering from his injuries. Nolan from the beginning said he would never include Robin in this series. The fact that he changed his mind he made Blake an homage to the duo of Batman and Robin was perfect. He's the heir to Batman's legacy which makes me believe they did this on purpose. My reasoning is that they're planning a Justice League movie. Bale and Nolan said they're finished with the Batman franchise. With JGL being the "new" dark knight I could see this working.

This final installation was heavily action based than The Dark Knight. There were some funny moments thrown in the mix but it wasn't over the top. The musical score meshed well throughout the film. The different plot lines were predictable a few times but still left you guessing what would happen next. I really enjoyed seeing The Scarecrow make a brief appearance. I don't see how they could've used any other villain for a cameo role. The acting for all the characters was great but doesn't ; and won't ever; surpass what Heath Ledger did with The Joker.

This series was never really about Bruce Wayne. It was a story about the symbolism that Batman represents. They showed that by the movie's end. It's not the person behind the mask but what the mask represents, a symbol of hope. I will definitely be watching a couple more times and adding it to my collection.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a 12 pack to finish off.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X