The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    The Amazing Spiderman didn't have the hype that TDKR or The Avengers had. Your analogy is so mind-blowingly retarded that I feel dumber while replying to it. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks/thought this. Maybe I should work for Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhugh...pening-record/
    You Kinda missed my point, but your point to feeling retarded is exactly how felt about you saying that tdkr could have done more if there was 3d, and no shooting.

Yes it have would grossed a little more because of 3d, but the reason the movie didnt sell as much as avengers is not because of it didnt have 3d or because of the shooting its because everybody that wanted to see it saw it.

Comment

• Both of you faggots are retarded, or both of you retards are faggots, or one of you is a retarded faggot, and the other is a faggot retard.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        You Kinda missed my point, but your point to feeling retarded is exactly how felt about you saying that tdkr could have done more if there was 3d, and no shooting.

Yes it have would grossed a little more because of 3d, but the reason the movie didnt sell as much as avengers is not because of it didnt have 3d or because of the shooting its because everybody that wanted to see it saw it.

Everyone that saw The Avengers saw TDKR, they just didn't go back and see it 2,3 or 4 times like they probably did The Avengers. But hey, just my "theory"

Comment

• $1,011,514,754

Yeah, no one went and saw it over and over and over.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            $1,011,514,754

Yeah, no one went and saw it over and over and over.
            I'm sorry, what was that?

MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (2012)
            Domestic Box Office: $552,737,000
            Worldwide Box Office: $1,355,237,000

How The Avengers (2012) Should Have Ended!Watch More HISHEs: https://bit.ly/HISHEPlaylistSubscribe to HISHE: https://bit.ly/HISHEsubscribeTikTok: https://w...
            sigpic

Comment

• Went and watched it the other night. I enjoyed it and so did my wife. However she was dissappointed no bat car. lol. The twists were great and the action scenes were great too.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• It was an action packed movie, but not very memorable.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Good, fun flick. A little long and drawn out at times, but still worth seeing (and owning on blu ray). I liked it a lot better than the last one. Cool ending.

Comment

• is it out on redbox yet? lol i still havent seen it

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      is it out on redbox yet? lol i still havent seen it
                      No and I still haven't seen it either.

Comment

• I thought it was great. Then I went back and watched it a second time and it was entertaining but far from great. However, I still want to watch it again, and I'll definitely own it when it comes to DVD.
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          is it out on redbox yet? lol i still havent seen it
                          its still at the theatres
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I'm sorry, what was that?

MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (2012)
                            Domestic Box Office: $552,737,000
                            Worldwide Box Office: $1,355,237,000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkqC...ailpage#t=135s
                            whats your point?

i was stating the ticket sales to bert's theory of no one seeing DKR "over and over" like the avengers.

Comment

• I've finally gotten a chance to see it a 2nd time. I really enjoyed even more this time. It does have its problems (reducing Bane to a putang whipped grunt) but still a good end to a trilogy.
                              Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Fyi....its available on xboxlive for rent. I'll be getting my Blu-ray copy after work tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X