The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    It was an action packed movie, but not very memorable.
    I don't like you anymore like you didn't like Laurie on TWD.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• finally watched it. i give it the rating of: MEH.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        I don't like you anymore like you didn't like Laurie on TWD.
        extreme, bro.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Watched it again last night, damn thats a long ass movie.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Yeah I fell asleep in the theater. Didn't really like te ending.

Comment

• After watching it again, I say it's my least favorite of the series, I still enjoyed it, but the story doesn't compare. The Dark Knight was the best, followed by Begins, and then Rises.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                I thought it was great. Then I went back and watched it a second time and it was entertaining but far from great. However, I still want to watch it again, and I'll definitely own it when it comes to DVD.
                I now own it on DVD, and though I'm intoxicated...fuck, there are some big plot holes. Goddammit, I want to love this movie so much but it's just barely likable.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Theres no hope for you....you sir deserve a teabag.
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Dude. Spoiler alerts in white.

CIA guy says he filed flight plan with only one of Bane's men - yet fake kills the first two before getting to Bane?
                    Bane goes through elaborate plan of faking the scientist and his man's death knowing that CIA guy had no intentions of really killing them
                    LOLz, stock market scam?
                    There's more, I'm drunk.
                    Oh, Gordon surviving the wreck that kills buckled-in Tate, without a scratch.
                    Joseph Gordon Robin figuring out Batman's secret identify because ZOMG they're both orphans!?!

Like I said, I loved the trilogy and wanted to love this movie but it's just so hard to do. I could get past the microwave that vaporizes all the water but somehow doesn't vaporize the water in people's bodies in Batman Begins but just too much in the conclusion.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Holy fucking nitpick! The reason I like thought the Dark Night Rises is because its very similar to The Dark Knight Returns without being all comic-ish. I can forgive the minor issues.

Comment

• I also don't like it dragging out between the Dark Knight getting broken and the Dark Knight rising (if this is a spoiler you're a fucking idiot for not being able to piece together that the Dark Knight has to fall/break before he can rise - dumbass). I realize it has to happen but after seeing it the first time I just want to get back to the action.

I never saw those but I think when the second one comes out I'll get them.
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I also don't like it dragging out between the Dark Knight getting broken and the Dark Knight rising (if this is a spoiler you're a fucking idiot for not being able to piece together that the Dark Knight has to fall/break before he can rise - dumbass). I realize it has to happen but after seeing it the first time I just want to get back to the action.

I never saw those but I think when the second one comes out I'll get them.
                          Ok too drunk to respond for now. I'll give mg rebuttal layer.

Comment

• Fuck you! I've had more drinks than I can count, and I can count to 2^31 (2^32 if using unsigned integers).
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Faggot

/passout
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Dude. Spoiler alerts in white.

CIA guy says he filed flight plan with only one of Bane's men - yet fake kills the first two before getting to Bane?
                                Bane goes through elaborate plan of faking the scientist and his man's death knowing that CIA guy had no intentions of really killing them
                                LOLz, stock market scam?
                                There's more, I'm drunk.
                                Oh, Gordon surviving the wreck that kills buckled-in Tate, without a scratch.
                                Joseph Gordon Robin figuring out Batman's secret identify because ZOMG they're both orphans!?!

Like I said, I loved the trilogy and wanted to love this movie but it's just so hard to do. I could get past the microwave that vaporizes all the water but somehow doesn't vaporize the water in people's bodies in Batman Begins but just too much in the conclusion.
                                SPOILER ALERT. SPOILER ALERT

I agree with all of the above points, and add my own.....

How does the cafe scene happen when he gets in "The Bat" with mere seconds left on the core before detonation? Unless, the building explosion was his moment to eject undetected?!

The movie was entertaining. And, as a whole, the trilogy is awesome. "Rises" just didn't feel on par with the first two.

Comment

Working...
                                X