No more speed channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more speed channel?

Just caught Fox Sports 1 is speed channel's replacement.

Fox sports 2 took over Fuel.

Fuck. All we need is another ESPN.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

the ocho

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

LMAO at the "ocho" reference. Well I hope they cut down on all the NASCAR coverage.

Comment

It is directly aimed at taking on ESPN. I just hope AMA doesn't get shit on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          LMAO at the "ocho" reference. Well I hope they cut down on all the NASCAR coverage.
          more nascar, some foot ball, mma, and soccer.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

I knew this day would come the second the cock smokers at Fox bought Speed. I knew they would fuck it up with nascrap and burn it down with the third world game of soccer. Maybe another channel will start up. I hope fox1 fails and everyone involved in the nascraping up and elimination of speed loses their job. I hate Fox. I hate Fox1. May you go down in flames.

Comment

Any idea if PassTime and Monster Trucks is on another channel? My kid loved those two.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                Any idea if PassTime and Monster Trucks is on another channel? My kid loved those two.
                We would all sit around and play along with the show pass time.
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                  We would all sit around and play along with the show pass time.
                  yeah that is one of the few car shows my wife will watch with me.

Comment

yeah i wandered where all the car shows will go now??
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                      Spike?

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                        Most are flat cancelled.

Gearz is moving to another channel(that isn't ESPN or spike according to his facebook page)

My Classic Car has already moved.

Comment

it's odd that they are converting speed rather than one of their other 100 fox sports network stations.

i think nbc-s has done a good job with F1 but that's probably because they took SPEED's commentators so it is a nice transition. they definitely do a better job airing live races.

wonder if Bob Varsha is free game for NBC-s now that barrett jackson is probably not going to be tied to speed/fox anymore
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                          X