Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nine Inch Nails song

...sucks.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I quite like it, actually, and it's actually the second released from the new album so far. Reminds me of the PHM and Broken years.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I feel like I could make a NIN album these days by opening garage band, doing the electric drums and hitting random, BAM new NIN song!

St Anger > New NIN?
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Trent really has fallen off the deep end. His new songs all share the same best part in common: When they're over.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          I quite like it, actually, and it's actually the second released from the new album so far. Reminds me of the PHM and Broken years.

It sounds a little like PHM. Like maybe something he would have done before PHM. Can't really say I like it, and I like most of NINs stuff. Maybe it will grow on me.

Comment

Geez, that was horrible. I actually like the first release on this album, it reminded me of the old stuff they did in the early 90's, but I couldn't even listen to the whole thing.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

NIN will never be or sound the same as before. Trent is too happy these days, he makes the best music when he hates something.

Comment

this one is better
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I didn't like it. Sounded too much like 'A Perfect Drug' which I fucking hate. At least PHM had melody.

Pretty Hate Machine > *

Comment

This is prob my fav so far from the new album

Comment

Reznor is starting to go all late 80s Geddy Lee on his music. I don't mind the new sound and ideas, but I don't like the timbre at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        Reznor is starting to go all late 80s Geddy Lee on his music. I don't mind the new sound and ideas, but I don't like the timbre at all.
                        It's no "Tai Shan," that's for sure.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I give it a thumb up, right there with the new Filter song

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            I didn't like it. Sounded too much like 'A Perfect Drug' which I fucking hate. At least PHM had melody.

Pretty Hate Machine > *

Broken was better than PHM. Run and tell that! I do love both of them though, and TDS.

Comment

Just listened to the whole new album, best work since the fragile IMO, kinda reminds me of old shit, not nearly as bad as the first song suggests.

Comment

Working...
                              X