X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIC tomorrow?

At Gexa, anyone else going?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I'll be down there after work. Saw Janes and AIC separately last year, both great live, looking forward to it

Comment

Was going to go, but didn't want to sit outside in August and watch 5 bands to get to them. Saw JA back in 03ish and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Comment

Only if they bring back Layne.
        2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be there on the lawn
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

No Layne, no AIC

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              No Layne, no AIC
              This.
              They should just drop the name and call themselves, Jerry Cantrell and New guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                I'll be there on the lawn
                If you would have offered to suck the Cockasaurusmex, I may have let you sit in VIP with me...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just got off work. Wish I was there with y'all H.

God bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    If you would have offered to suck the Cockasaurusmex, I may have let you sit in VIP with me...
                    Lol ill come take care of mex right now.

Janes was interesting :-o
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

how was it H???

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        how was it H???

god bless.
                        I know i'm not Cockasaurusmex but...
                        AIC was pretty damn good, new singer did a great job, they closed with rooster and it was amazing

Comment

The show was great! Coheed and Cambrio were decent live, first time I've seen them, they play a lot of their stuff on Octane on XM.
                          Janes Addiction was good too, for some odd reason I've always missed them so it was good to see them and Dave Navarro.
                          AIC, that Billy can sing like LS, maaaan. I haven't seen them in a long time and they did not disappoint. Mike Inez was hitting the bass and Jerry was Jerry.

Not a bad show, not a bad show at all...

Comment

As others have said, no AIC without Layne.

AIC died in 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              As others have said, no AIC without Layne.

AIC died in 2002.

Comment

Working...
                              X