Fox Sports and Speed TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Sports and Speed TV

To say I am a little mad about Speed channel going away is an understatement but where are you guys finding Australian V8 Supercar broadcasts in the US? I am looking all over the new FS1 and FS2 listings and not finding anything...ugh.

I'm going to try the DirectTV stuff with speed2 this afternoon and see if I can find it there. ugh.

Is there no online streaming option, anymore?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Looks like they haven't had a race since 08/25/13...

Here's the online schedule

and the event calendar

Comment

How did I miss speed is going away?
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
          How did I miss speed is going away?
          going away? It's gone! Channel has been deleted from direct TV. I went in to check my series manager for recordings and it appears some series are picking up the new channel 618 and 219 for Continental tire and Rolex stuff...however, EVERYTHING else racing wise has gone missing except for F1. Whew!

I did find that speed2 lets me log in with my directTV account info so I can watch some of the FIA GT series and replay of the continental stuff. My guess is I will have to go to speed2 for most of the racing stuff...I'll just have to figure out a way to push it to my tv instead of my computer screen. more ugh.....

The crazy thing is all this programming has gone to FS1 and FS2....but it's mostly UFC stuff on FS2. Not that I care but seems there isn't nearly as much NASCAR broadcasting anymore....LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            Looks like they haven't had a race since 08/25/13...

Here's the online schedule

and the event calendar
            http://www.v8supercars.com.au/events/2013-calendar
            Live stream recaps only...full races require you buy the viewing package for about $30 AU....don't know if they process US orders?

Comment

chromecast works great.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                chromecast works great.
                interesting! will have to see if my laptop is fast enough to stream stuff first...then on to the TV. Thanks. Did not even know that existed.

Comment

Fox Soccer channel has been removed and in its place FXX has been added.

Soccer "SHOULD" now be played on Fox Sports 1.

Comment

I've seen some racing on NBCsports channel. It's somewhere around the FoxSports1 channel

Comment

[Grape/]Nobody watches those races anyway[\Grape]
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                      X