Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTV's Big Tips Texas (based in Lewisville)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    So this show is about Redneck Heaven? That was less than clear.
    Yes, that is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Will and I went there.

Dumb broads didn't know what a Manhattan was. I explained it to them and she replied with, "This is Redneck Heaven. So think like a redneck. We got beers and stuff."

To which I quickly replied in an extra redneck accent, "I'm from East Fucking Texas!! Y'all fuckers ain't got shit on redneck!"

I got them to make it, and it was horrendous. We left a half a beer and that nasty fucking excuse for a Manhattan on the bar.

The chicks weren't even of the tasty variety. Looked like washed up strippers from the trailer park.

Ricky Bobby's is a faaar nicer establishment.
      New Twin Peaks on 35 @ Western Center is my new favorite breastaurant.
      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
        I prefer TP. Better food and if you're just in the mood to look and not talk they let you alone.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
          Do they have a decent Bloody Mary or Manhattan? Those will depend on the time of day in which we make it.

Comment

I watched the show earlier this week, The girls and the company should be embarressed that this is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              I watched the show earlier this week, The girls and the company should be embarressed that this is on.
              I finally sat through a preview. Holy shit! I hope the company is making money from all of this. It's obvious that the girls couldn't care any less.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                I prefer TP. Better food and if you're just in the mood to look and not talk they let you alone.
                Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                Do they have a decent Bloody Mary or Manhattan? Those will depend on the time of day in which we make it.
                Can't really speak for their Manhattan, but they make a bang up bloody mary and the bartenders they have serving them aren't too hard to look at either!!!
                If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
                  Supposedly that bar is a hoot to go to. Imagine a more entertaining Hooters with a redneck twist. Its Redneck Heaven just off 121 and 35e. I believe there is one off 820 also. Can't miss it.....there is a NASCAR parked in the yard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4
                  The one in Lewisville is such a joke. I've been there twice, and that was about 8 times to many. Trashy ass lookin chicks that try waaaaay too fuckin hard.

For Lewisville area "boob 'n' food", I prefer Tilted Kilt.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                    The one in Lewisville is such a joke. I've been there twice, and that was about 8 times to many. Trashy ass lookin chicks that try waaaaay too fuckin hard.

For Lewisville area "boob 'n' food", I prefer Tilted Kilt.
                    I've tried that tilted kilt a couple times. Shitty service and they're always out of 75% of their beers. And the food was maybe ok at best.

I'll stick with bone daddy's and hooters.
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                    X