No announcement yet.

Homeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season finale on Sunday is going to be awesome. I kind of saw Brodie's plan in his head but I didn't see him giving ole' boy the details like he did first. Not that it mattered in the end for him. I can't wait till Monday when I can download and watch it.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      This is one of the best series. I was NOT expecting what Brody did. Just when it gets intense, they end the season! $%#%@%@#
      Agreed!

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
      Thankfully they've said there will be a third season for sure
      I think this is the third season and next will be the fourth.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Season finale on Sunday is going to be awesome. I kind of saw Brodie's plan in his head but I didn't see him giving ole' boy the details like he did first. Not that it mattered in the end for him. I can't wait till Monday when I can download and watch it.
      Same here! Now that this is and The Walking Dead are over I'll have nothing to watch anymore.

Comment

What sucks is they didn't even show any previews for next week either. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post

I think this is the third season and next will be the fourth.
          Oh yeah you're right.
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Same here! Now that this is and The Walking Dead are over I'll have nothing to watch anymore.
            Right? I may actually have to work to pass the 12 hour days.

Comment

Right? I may actually have to work to pass the 12 hour days.
              I've started digging up old TV series to watch. I'm on the third season of Third Watch. Haven't seen it in years and I download all six or so seasons of it. Might start up on Lost after I'm done with this.

Comment

Third Watch was a great show. I used to watch the reruns at like 1am when they used to come on.

Comment

Season Finale is up on the torrents. Just finished downloading and scanning through it to make sure it's legit. Not sure if I'll watch it tonight or not.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Third Watch was a great show. I used to watch the reruns at like 1am when they used to come on.
                  I was surprised that the only offered the first two seasons on DVD, it would be one of the few TV shows that I would have bought. But for now I'm happy enough to deal with the bad VHS quality copies I've downloaded off the net

Comment

Season Finale is up on the torrents. Just finished downloading and scanning through it to make sure it's legit. Not sure if I'll watch it tonight or not.

I was surprised that the only offered the first two seasons on DVD, it would be one of the few TV shows that I would have bought. But for now I'm happy enough to deal with the bad VHS quality copies I've downloaded off the net
                    Yep, I was shocked too to find it. Watching it now.

Comment

Watched it earlier this afternoon. WOW! Not sure how next season is going to play out now.

Comment

Damn good finale.

Comment

Hope the next season is just as good
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Watched it earlier this afternoon. WOW! Not sure how next season is going to play out now.
                            Brodie will come back. They lowered the crane, tossed him an ambulance and brought him back to life. He just passed out is all. Givadi will flip him and send him back.

There is no show without him....even if they go episodes without him.

Comment

Well technically they did run about half of this season without him. Should be interesting for sure. I'm sure a big part of next season will be revenge on the US for the assassination of that dude.

Comment

Brodie will come back. They lowered the crane, tossed him an ambulance and brought him back to life. He just passed out is all. Givadi will flip him and send him back.

There is no show without him....even if they go episodes without him.
                                Wishful thinking but this season was to prove that the show can go on without Brodie. Next season from what I read is going to be intense.

Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X