No announcement yet.

Homeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up to S1E3. When does it pick up? It has been kinda slow so far, which is surprising because I've heard nothing but great things. Maybe my friends and and family hyped it up too much.

Comment

It does take a while for the first season to pick up. When it does you'll be glad you kept watching. It gets better and better
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I finally got all caught up, damn good show. Carrie is crazy in a hot kinda way.

Comment

New season opener tonight with back to back episodes. Sure wished I had showtime.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            New season opener tonight with back to back episodes. Sure wished I had showtime.
            Downloading it right now Where you at? I'm guessing you are not at home?

Comment

wow that was a hell of an opener. I won't say anything since the two that have posted haven't watched but looks like we should have a good season IMO.
              Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
              CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
              1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

To me, it was okay. It seemed very disjointed from the previous season, like too much time had passed. They didn't even have a recap or refresher at the beginning. Carrie is turning out to be a real piece of shit too, IMO.

And the baby they cast is perfect, looks just like Brody

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  To me, it was okay. It seemed very disjointed from the previous season, like too much time had passed. They didn't even have a recap or refresher at the beginning. Carrie is turning out to be a real piece of shit too, IMO.

And the baby they cast is perfect, looks just like Brody
                  Yeah that baby looks just like it and Carrie really should consider adoption because there were a couple of times I was like is this bitch really thinking like this right now? i.e. bath scene.
                  CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                  1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

I came seconds away from not ever watching again. Then the tub scene was over and I will keep watching.

They could not have found a closer match to Brody with that baby.

Comment

So I finally got around to watching this yesterday and it wasn't what I expected. Granted, I hadn't kept up with the show in the off season but I kept thinking somehow they were going to bring back Brody. So it looks like they are going on a different story line away from him which should be interesting.

Ya Carrie can be a bitch at times. So I wasn't imagining what i thought she was thinking when she was bathing her baby. Speaking of which, they couldn't have found a more perfect match for what would be Brody's kid. Even more so than his own kids.

Comment

So anybody catch last Sunday's episode? It's starting to come along now and I'll continue watching it.

Comment

Yup loving it
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

28:00, nice legs Carrie!

Comment

The acting and characters are still top notch, but the stakes aren't nearly as high. I couldn't really care less about an orphaned teen from a terrorist family. And a non American teen and family on non American soil at that.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                28:00, nice legs Carrie!
                                damn it now I have to go back and see what you're talking about.
                                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

Working...
                                X