Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    What the fucking fuck!

Holy shit, the writers of this show really know how to keep you on the edge of your seat. Screw Brody's kid
    yeah no doubt, it was one of those episodes, I was like is there a book out there I NEED to know how this plays out lol. Oh and kid? What kid lol
    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Holy fucking fuckidy fuck. That was a great episode. I thought the exchange was drawn out a little too much but that last 5 minutes was epic. Damn them for making us wait another fucking 2 weeks.

I would comment more but don't want to give anything away until everyone has had a chance to see this episode.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Holy fucking fuckidy fuck. That was a great episode. I thought the exchange was drawn out a little too much but that last 5 minutes was epic. Damn them for making us wait another fucking 2 weeks.

I would comment more but don't want to give anything away until everyone has had a chance to see this episode.
        Fuck it, let's comment away as it's the middle of the week already. As far as the exchange being drawn out, I didn't think so. I think it showed how cautious they were being.

Man the ambassador really has some balls playing her husband like that. I thought for sure she was going to react the other way and deny he had any involvement but she went along with it and I'm guessing she suspected something was up all along. And the reaction the husband had when he realized what was going to happen when they called all the Marines out of the embassy. Shit's about to get real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Fuck it, let's comment away as it's the middle of the week already. As far as the exchange being drawn out, I didn't think so. I think it showed how cautious they were being.

Man the ambassador really has some balls playing her husband like that. I thought for sure she was going to react the other way and deny he had any involvement but she went along with it and I'm guessing she suspected something was up all along. And the reaction the husband had when he realized what was going to happen when they called all the Marines out of the embassy. Shit's about to get real!
          Yeah he knows he's screwed now.
          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

• Quinn is a f'ing badass.

Comment

Quinn is a f'ing badass.
              About to watch it!!!

Comment

• Crazyyyyyy!
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Quinn is a f'ing badass.
                  He does not mess around.

Please for the love of god kill that chick that is helping the terrorist.
                  CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                  1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

• bump. anyone watch tonight's?

Comment

• Whaaaaaaaat?!
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Pretty crazy episode! This season has been great so far, Quinn is a bad mofo!

Comment

• Quinn is no joke, but I sooooo didn't see that end happen last night. Season finale next Sunday should be interesting.
                          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

• About to watch it right now!

Comment

• Good episode and can't wait for the next one now. Damn I can't believe it's already the end of the season.

Comment

• What the fuck was he doing in the car much less pakistan?

Comment

Working...
                                X