Strike Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike Back

Anybody catch this British show that they play on Cinemax? Pretty damn good as far as action series goes. Season 1 started off slow but I'm caught up to the current episode now and it's gotten better each season.

I freakin love it. Can't get anyone I know to watch it though
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I just opened the laptop to watch S04E09 that I downloaded last night.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I freakin love it. Can't get anyone I know to watch it though
        I was surprised to find out that both my nephew and cousin had heard about it and watched it. Don't have Cinemax so I have to download my episodes

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I just opened the laptop to watch S04E09 that I downloaded last night.
        Yup I watched that this afternoon after the Texas/OU game. Another quality episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          I was surprised to find out that both my nephew and cousin had heard about it and watched it. Don't have Cinemax so I have to download my episodes

Yup I watched that this afternoon after the Texas/OU game. Another quality episode.
          Eversince I discovered torrents and thepiratebay, I download everything. Hell, in my office there is a white board with a list of all the shows I pick up first thing in the morning when I get to work...when the internet works.

Their sound guy could get up to speed with their military tactics and weapons manipulation guy. But it is a far cry from when they were using GSG-22s as 9mm subguns back in the first or second season.

spoiler alert
          Oh, and I never trusted that dude, Kamali. I always thought that he was the head guy.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I haven't seen any of the new season. No cinemax.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
            X