X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix 4&5 are coming

WHAT THE FUCK?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

There can't be a Bill and Ted 3 with no Rufus.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      There can't be a Bill and Ted 3 with no Rufus.
      Truth. They'll probably use Chris Rock, and use the old, "you altered the future," explanation.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Where is the beating a dead horse gif?

Comment

Both parties must be hurting for money. This is one series that I never understood why it became so popular.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I loved the first Matrix movie, but 2 & 3 were not good.

Comment

I love the first two, but not the third one. When people started walking around in battle mechs It was just too anime for my liking.

In my opinion, the second Matrix movie has the greatest action scenes to ever grace a Hollywood film.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  This is one series that I never understood why it became so popular.
                  Because it took the philosophical question "What is reality?" and threw it into Skynet, without the cheesy Arnoldisms.

...okay, maybe that's not a good selling point.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

First movie was fantastic because it left a lot of unanswered questions. The second and third answered some of those questions and I realized that those answers were completely fucking stupid.

No thanks...
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I hate what they did with the ending, hell a ton of people have already come up with ways it "shoulda" ended instead of what they did.

I agree with you DOHC, 2nd was by far EXCELLENT! Third sorta just went grasping for straws imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Both parties must be hurting for money. This is one series that I never understood why it became so popular.
                        I think the first one became so popular because of the highly stylized fighting, bleding armed and unarmed combat so well. The first time that Neo chose to fight Smith is probably the best fight scene I've ever seen(not to say that it makes it the best fight scene ever). The second one also did a pretty good job, until they started using CG in some of the scenes, and CG just wasn't where it needed to be to make it "believable." Neo looked like a rubber flexible action figure much like Spiderman did in those movies.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          First movie was fantastic because it left a lot of unanswered questions. The second and third answered some of those questions and I realized that those answers were completely fucking stupid.

No thanks...

lmao, pretty much! Second one was okay, did have some great action, but they left a LOT of mistakes in the movie(mostly the action sequences) that should have been edited out or reshot altogether. That annoyed me. The 3rd one was almost unwatchable.

Comment

So...how'll they bring Neo back from the dead? His consciousness was left in the machine? Or I guess, he didn't really die?

I like the 3rd only for the Battlemechs (love me some Battletech!). Otherwise, as said, it was just trying to fill the "questions" with some sort of answer.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              So...how'll they bring Neo back from the dead? His consciousness was left in the machine? Or I guess, he didn't really die?
                              Isn't he Jesus?

Comment

Working...
                              X