Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her

From Spike Jonze, director of Adaptation, Being John Malkovich, and the Beastie Boys Sabotage music video. Was just nominated for 4 Oscars. Been wanting to see this, might go check it out today. I wish Scarlett Johansson was my computer.

Something along these lines?

NSFW

Comment

You fuck! I was literally typing up this thread.

Her was on my list of movies to watch for this award season (for the last few years, I've been watching every nominated flick for the major categories).

I had no clue what Her was about until the globes when it peaked my interest. Watched it last night and loved it. Based on some movies we've both reviewed here, I'm pretty sure you will too.

I wont talk about the movie but the character development & portrayal of emotions of Joaquin and even computer Scarlet simply phenomenal.
      Last edited by momo; 01-16-2014, 10:26 AM.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Her, the true to life story of Manti Te’o

Comment

lol @ Sean and Rob.

Originally posted by momo View Post
          You fuck! I was literally typing up this thread.

Her was on my list of movies to watch for this award season (for the last few years, I've been watching every nominated flick for the major categories).

I had no clue what Her was about until the globes when it peaked my interest. Watched it last night and loved it. Based on some we've both posted about here, I'm pretty sure you will too.

I wont talk about much but the character development & portrayal of emotions of Joaquin and even computer Scarlet simply phenomenal.

hahahaha I'm probably going to check it out this afternoon. I'm a big fan of Adaptation.

Comment

Saw it the other night, the video game characters are the best part.

Comment

I finally got around to watching this on a flight today, I've had it on my tablet forever. I liked it. It was original and unique. A rare non-reboot or sequel from Hollywood these days.

I could see shit like this really happening in the not too distant future, pretty interesting concept. It was one of those movies I enjoyed but likely won't ever watch again.

Comment

Thanks for the review Ebert. I'll check it out.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Thanks for the review Ebert. I'll check it out.
                  !!!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    I finally got around to watching this on a flight today, I've had it on my tablet forever. I liked it. It was original and unique. A rare non-reboot or sequel from Hollywood these days.

I could see shit like this really happening in the not too distant future, pretty interesting concept. It was one of those movies I enjoyed but likely won't ever watch again.

Pretty much exactly what I thought about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X