Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seinfeld Reunion

Sweet!

Appearing on the “Boomer & Carton” radio show on WFAN on Thursday morning, Seinfeld answered a barrage of questions centered around a photo taken on Jan. 13 of Seinfeld with Jason Alexander, walking into the diner that served as a backdrop for many a “Seinfeld” episode.

Seinfeld said the project was not a commercial or an episode of his hit Web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” and while he would not give away much in the way of details, he did say that Alexander was playing his George Costanza character and that other “Seinfeld” characters were involved.

He described the project as “short-ish form,” a “one-and-done” thing involving Larry David in some way that will be made available “very, very soon.”

This is not, however, the first time the “Seinfeld” gang has reunited since the show completed its run. Seinfeld, Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Michael Richards last appeared together on David’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” for an episode back in 2009.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    This is not, however, the first time the “Seinfeld” gang has reunited since the show completed its run. Seinfeld, Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Michael Richards last appeared together on David’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” for an episode back in 2009.
    That was funny.

Comment

If you haven't watch his web series Comedians in Cars getting Coffee, check it out it is a good time killer. The Louis CK one is really good. They are on Crackle.com

Comment

He did an AMA on reddit a couple of weeks ago and hinted at a reunion. Hopefully it's better than the finale, that sucked.

Comment

"and then I realized, Corvettes are shit!"

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            If you haven't watch his web series Comedians in Cars getting Coffee, check it out it is a good time killer. The Louis CK one is really good. They are on Crackle.com

Yeah, I just watched the one with Tina Fey yesterday. I've seen a few, they are kind of hit and miss. Need to check out the one with LCK.

Comment

Never could get into that show, might give it another try now that I am older.

Comment

Working...
              X